Opinion of BushOklahoma
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:13:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of BushOklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of BushOklahoma  (Read 14403 times)
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:53 PM »

FF.

He's a nice guy Smiley
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:59 PM »

It's become abundantly obvious after this latest series of events that he has pretty serious mental issues that need psychiatric treatment.

It took these recent events to convince you?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:04 PM »

Whoever the 7 HP's so far, I want to give them a high five for being honest. Smiley

I voted HP by accident.

How much longer will you be (kind of) impersonating me?  I don't want anybody reading that post and thinking that my HP vote was accidental.

I keep skimming the posts and thinking it's you - "Why is Joe Republic writing in slightly broken English?"

I see that avatar and I think it's Joe Republic and then I realize, oh, it's just Kalwejt. Then I'm sad.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 11:40:51 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2012, 12:00:33 AM by Torie »

Rather desperately seeking an anchor I suspect.  I hope he finds it, I really do. I "knew" my life path at about age 6. He is on the other end of the bell curve, and that must be a challenge that I cannot begin to fathom given my hard wiring and life experiences.  I hope he finds the courage to navigate to a safe harbor, which he so wants right now, even while I am seeking rather more roiled waters.

And at the risk of going a bit too far, simply embracing Christ or any other super-arching figure, is simply not enough. In the end, despite all of that, you are truly rather alone in life, as my Dad among other things wrote to me in a long handwritten letter he wrote to me on my 21st birthday (he also cautioned me that my life was almost certain to be attended by great sadness and anguish from time to time, no matter what, and how right he was - the only antidote is to find the courage to see you way through sensibly).  He was a very wise and sensitive man, and I still "seek" his counsel to this day in my own way when I have a very tough decision to make (and I still have to make them), even though he is long dead (no I don't do seances). That is my judgement having had my rather long spin around the track. There is no substitute for seeking from within, rather than from without.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 11:50:46 PM »

His whole story has gone from amusing to rather sad. He's probably as problematic as Teddy, but at least Teddy was seeking help instead of trying to take on even more responsibility.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 02:01:15 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2012, 02:04:46 AM by King »

It's become abundantly obvious after this latest series of events that he has pretty serious mental issues that need psychiatric treatment.

I'm quite sure every 'Opinion of BushOklahoma' poll-thread has this exact same post in it.

It's too bad he locked the thread now, though.  I think jmfcst joining the show was probably our best chance to have our general advice heard. 
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 02:06:36 AM »

Good Christian = FF
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 02:14:02 AM »

He (currently) supports Romney, so HP.

Anyway, I haven't kept up with the Africa story-line at all. Anyone want to give me a quick "update" on it?

Personally, I'm hoping his love life is resurrected at some point. I found that stuff much more entertaining.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 02:43:43 AM »

Rejects logic and conventional though for religion, which he abuses like a drug. He needs help.

HP
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 02:53:59 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2012, 02:57:46 AM by Mr. Morden »

Anyway, I haven't kept up with the Africa story-line at all. Anyone want to give me a quick "update" on it?

He visited Kenya for a week, and is now sponsoring two poor Kenyan orphan children who live with their ailing grandmother.  He thinks that his financial support means that he's the father of those kids, and wants to move to Kenya and legally adopt them within three years, even though it's illegal in Kenya for a single man to adopt kids.  He says that, despite what the law says, God will find a way for him to adopt them, one way or another.  This post basically sums it up:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143929.msg3252216#msg3252216
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 02:58:10 AM »

I'm quite sure every 'Opinion of BushOklahoma' poll-thread has this exact same post in it.

It's too bad he locked the thread now, though.  I think jmfcst joining the show was probably our best chance to have our general advice heard. 

He'll either unlock it again or create some equivalent update. He won't be able to resist for long.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 05:50:33 AM »

What you guys don't realize is I have become equally amused by your attempts to figure out what I am.  That is a near impossible task. Smiley

As far as the crazy part goes let me say this one thing:

If trusting my God completely and for everything makes me crazy, then pass the Bible and call me crazy. Smiley
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 06:03:52 AM »

What you guys don't realize is I have become equally amused by your attempts to figure out what I am.

A bored Swiss grandmother, making up implausible stories about being an Oklahoman Evangelical Christian who sells fake health insurance to his parents, is afraid of driving in one inch of snow, and tries to illegally adopt Kenyan orphans?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 06:38:30 AM »

^This sounds about right.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »

What you guys don't realize is I have become equally amused by your attempts to figure out what I am.

A bored Swiss grandmother, making up implausible stories about being an Oklahoman Evangelical Christian who sells fake health insurance to his parents, is afraid of driving in one inch of snow, and tries to illegally adopt Kenyan orphans?

In other words, I am correct - impossible to predict and figure out. Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:02 AM »

How would Churchill describe him? "a mystery, wrapped inside an enigma encased in a..." or something to that effect?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »

He has a good heart, but this latest series of episodes are a bit worrisome. I understand trusting god, but expecting him to overturn nation's laws is a bit extreme.

I hope he reopens the thread soon because it was the only reason to visit this forum nowadays.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »

I hope he reopens the thread soon because it was the only reason to visit this forum nowadays.

So, I guess I'm no longer a good reason to visit this forum? I see how it is. Now I must mock you on twitter about your terrible cooking.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »

So, I guess I'm no longer a good reason to visit this forum? I see how it is. Now I must mock you on twitter about your terrible cooking.

Limiting you to this forum would be an injustice to your greatness. You make it worthwhile to visit any website. I merely was talking about the Atlas forum.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 08:50:51 AM »

Naïve, self absorbed and in a state of perpetual arrested development and with mental health issues that require redress. He’s actually quite dismissive in a ‘fixed grin’ sort of way to any suggestions that go against his own train of thought.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »

Hilarious in hindsight. Especially as Joe defended him: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=62495.0
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 10:04:13 AM »

So, I guess I'm no longer a good reason to visit this forum? I see how it is. Now I must mock  you on twitter about your terrible cooking.

Limiting you to this forum would be an injustice to your greatness. You make it worthwhile to visit any website. I merely was talking about the Atlas forum.

Aww, wuv u too
greenforest32

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.43

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »

This guy is weird...
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »