Why do gay dudes have sex in public toilets? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:40:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Why do gay dudes have sex in public toilets? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do gay dudes have sex in public toilets?  (Read 12282 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 04, 2012, 01:02:54 AM »

link
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Ok, I get that they may have wives or moms that they don't want knowing that they are secretly homosexual...but why public toilets?  Isn't that kind of gross?  Don't they worry they'll get caught?  Is that part of the "charm"?  Don't they understand that they are ruining public places for everybody else?  There were several parks in Omaha that for years were known as places you don't go because of the toilet sex that have thankfully been cleaned up over the last few years.

...and before anyone starts in, I think heterosexual sex in a public toilet would be just as gross, but that isn't exactly a trend.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »

Also, straight people don't get arrested for having sex in a bathroom.
Except when they do.  specific link  and Google link(note that I had to remove the word "homeless" in the search so I wouldn't get that argument and at least one gay story about a them having public sex on a gay cruise (where public sex is likely very acceptable), but they did it while docked in Dominica, which apparently is a no-no)

But as you, I and others noted, gay dudes have a lot more public sex than straight people, so you'd expect there to be more stories on public gay sex than public straight sex.  Yes, they have more reason to do it, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies