Veepstakes: Who You Think Are the Two Most Likely Running Mates... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:06:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Veepstakes: Who You Think Are the Two Most Likely Running Mates... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Veepstakes: Who You Think Are the Two Most Likely Running Mates...  (Read 3545 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: April 05, 2012, 04:25:08 PM »
« edited: April 05, 2012, 04:31:07 PM by Politico »

Who do you think are the two most likely choices for VP by Gov. Romney, and why?

I now think it's down to Sen. Portman of Ohio and Gov. McDonnell of Virginia. Why? Because they will not overshadow Romney in the charisma department, will likely get along with The Governor, and provide some political help with regards to Ohio and Virginia respectively (and, to a lesser extent, Pennsylvania and North Carolina respectively).

Sen. Rubio of Florida and Rep. Ryan of Wisconsin are my dark horses. However, they are more likely to overshadow Romney, and obviously there is a strong possibility of both of them running for president down the road, so they potentially have their own agenda. With that said, Rep. Ryan has the looks to woo the women. And we all know this election is going to be decided by women who are independents. Plus, Joe Biden would look so old and washed up on a debate stage with Paul Ryan. Finally, he impressed the hell out of me last week. I feel like there's a real chemistry there with The Governor that no other potential veep, especially a conservative darling, possesses.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies