Has Santorum said more blatantly false things than any other recent candidate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:49:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Has Santorum said more blatantly false things than any other recent candidate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has Santorum said more blatantly false things than any other recent candidate?  (Read 1861 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:41:19 PM »

I just watched Colbert skewer him for his simply incorrect claim that the majority of California universities do not offer any courses in US History and realized that this is hardly the first time he's simply flat out pulled something out of his ass, as Stewart and Colbert have constantly reminded us. I know McCain had a bad relationship with the truth in 2008 as well but even Rick has beat him.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:05:39 AM »

His argument (and that of many Catholics) that federally-funded Catholic institutions should be exempt from the federal mandate of providing birth control insurance blatantly goes against the 8-1 SCOTUS decision of Bob Jones University v. United States.

Well, that's it, America. Against abortion? Tough. The Supreme Court ruled on it so don't bother having a contrary opinion.

Inks' entire post really has nothing to do with this thread.

Still how do you fear about your hero lying and saying that "seven or eight" California universities don't offer any American history courses, when in fact all of them do except one that's a medical school?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies