Romney making a mega buy in PA. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:31:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney making a mega buy in PA. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney making a mega buy in PA.  (Read 4139 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: April 06, 2012, 08:37:15 PM »

This race has to end, and since Santorum has let his own vanity blind him to reality, this is the inevitable result.

Santorum has had several opporunities to make a gracious, graceful exit, but has refused to do so.

Losing on his home turf, if he does, will not exactly be the exit Santorum was planning on.

Whoever said politics was pretty?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »

Ιf Romney had any class and wanted to show to Santorum that he respects him then he shouldn't contest Pennsylvania.
But we are talking about Romney here, a man who is unanimously hated be all the other 2008 and 2012 candidates.

My friend, Romney has, by many accounts, approximately 40% support in PA, and that will likely be growing.  Why would you want to deprive these people of having their opportunity to support Romney in the primary, while Santorum has been mean mouthing him for months now?

Santorum's the one who should not be contesting PA, by announcing his withdrawal from the race.

This may happen if there is some validity to the statement from Eraserhead that he expects Santorum to be withdrawing next week, based on what he's been hearing.  I do not know his sources.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »

Ιf Romney had any class and wanted to show to Santorum that he respects him then he shouldn't contest Pennsylvania.
But we are talking about Romney here, a man who is unanimously hated be all the other 2008 and 2012 candidates.

My friend, Romney has, by many accounts, approximately 40% support in PA, and that will likely be growing.  Why would you want to deprive these people of having their opportunity to support Romney in the primary, while Santorum has been mean mouthing him for months now?

Santorum's the one who should not be contesting PA, by announcing his withdrawal from the race.

This may happen if there is some validity to the statement from Eraserhead that he expects Santorum to be withdrawing next week, based on what he's been hearing.  I do not know his sources.

Shut up moron.

Oh tut tut now.  Don't get your boxers in a knot. 

Resorting to personal attacks and name calling now are we?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 09:57:59 PM »

Shut up moron.

Oh tut tut now.  Don't get your boxers in a knot. 

Resorting to personal attacks and name calling now are we?

Indeed.
Welcome to my ignore club, dickhead.

Hhhmmm, I don't know if I should be honored or..........most honored.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies