Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 10:33:21 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 Print
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 19659 times)
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2012, 11:57:23 pm »
Ignore

Let's do it.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -5.74

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2012, 06:37:17 pm »
Ignore

Welcome to the Liberal Party, Simfan!  That's definitely unexpected.

AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2012, 07:21:08 pm »
Ignore

What a pleasant surprise! #whigsindisarray

Does the Representative from New York have any kind of statement?

Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2012, 07:32:30 pm »
Ignore

What a pleasant surprise! #whigsindisarray

Does the Representative from New York have any kind of statement?

Not at this time.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2012, 10:45:23 pm »
Ignore

Welcome to the party, Senator Ben!

AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2012, 11:55:09 pm »
Ignore

Welcome, Ben!

I hope that we will see a flood of registrants in the wake of the dissolution of the MCPR.

Malcolm X
jdb
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2012, 06:23:28 pm »
Ignore

Welcome, Ben!

I hope that we will see a flood of registrants in the wake of the dissolution of the MCPR.

Cool Grin Tongue Smiley Sad Huh Angry Wink Roll Eyes Undecided Cheesy
Shocked Lips sealed

Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2012, 11:28:38 pm »
Ignore

Welcome, Ben!

Also, if made a Logo for the Pacific Liberal Party

Do you like it?

I will stay home in this next election if we do not have a conservative tea party patriot. I have had enough RINOS
Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2012, 11:57:06 pm »
Ignore

Great logo, Wolfentoad!  Technically we don't have regional divisions of major parties in Atlasia, but I'd still use it. Smiley

Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2012, 12:08:02 am »
Ignore

Great logo, Wolfentoad!  Technically we don't have regional divisions of major parties in Atlasia, but I'd still use it. Smiley

Thanks Smiley. I just got bored and saw my State Dem Parties logo, and realized they had different ones per state, so I kinda wanted to make an Liberal one for the Pacific.

I will stay home in this next election if we do not have a conservative tea party patriot. I have had enough RINOS
Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:30 pm »
Ignore

With Nix leaving the Liberal Party, it appears we will need a candidate for Vice Chair, as well. :/

Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2012, 08:09:24 pm »
Ignore

It has been a pleasant few days being a member of the Liberal Party, but my little stint is up, I must admit.

AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2012, 08:22:37 pm »
Ignore

I (belatedly) resign as Whip.

It's been a pleasure serving as a member of this party, but exciting things are happening elsewhere, and tugging at my heart.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2012, 08:25:01 pm »
Ignore

Since all our active members are leaving the party, I will likely cancel the convention next week and just hold the election for leadership positions.  For now, I'm going to have to find someone to fill the Whip position.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2012, 08:36:42 pm »
Ignore

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2012, 08:57:26 pm »
Ignore

This is something I would be most disappointed with.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2012, 08:58:40 pm »
Ignore

This is something I would be most disappointed with.

Well, you aren't the only one who's been faced with some disappointment tonight. Smiley

Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2012, 09:54:46 pm »
Ignore

Well... I've never served in any political position (I plan on running for Lt. Governor soon) and have exactly no experience what so ever... but I want to be Vice Chair, at least temporarily.

Senator Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2012, 12:12:43 am »
Ignore

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

-Atlasia and all that jazz-
Senator for Atlasia At-Large
General-Secretary of the Labor Party

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2012, 12:16:47 am »
Ignore

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

Besides- not that I'm proposing unification or anything, but the Lib-Lab split has led to some unneeded rivalries.

Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2012, 12:18:02 am »
Ignore

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

Besides- not that I'm proposing unification or anything, but the Lib-Lab split has led to some unneeded rivalries.

Are you back-handedly suggesting a Lib-Lab merger, Scott?

Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:25 am »
Ignore

I don't think anyone is discussing a merger, but I certainly wouldn't care one way or another at this point, as long as the party I'm in is an actual party with like, political positions and all that.

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
Senator Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:56 am »
Ignore

I know that wasn't your intention, but near the end of that period, the political system had really become stagnant.  The events of tonight prove that we no longer have that problem in Atlasia! Grin

Perhaps, but as I said above, political volatility is one of the best parts of this game. Grin

-Atlasia and all that jazz-
Senator for Atlasia At-Large
General-Secretary of the Labor Party

LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2012, 12:22:14 am »
Ignore

I think the split has revitalized the game.
Wolfentoad
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Lebanon

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2012, 12:26:57 am »
Ignore

I'd love for them to reunite, but I don't think it will happen so soon after the split. Also, i'm continuing my obscure, weird, and far-fetched candidacy for Party Whip.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout