Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:12:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 45720 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2012, 09:42:30 PM »

Endorsement Ballot

Mideast Governor
[ ] ZuWo (Whig-KY)
[X] Tmthforu94 (Mideast Citizens for Progress and Reform-IN)
[ ] Abstain
[ ] No endorsement

Mideast Assembly - On endorsing Gass3268 (Labor-WI)
[X] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Abstain
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:52 PM »

A warm welcome to our newest Liberals, Frodo and Mr. X. Smiley
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »

By a vote of 4-1, the Liberal Party hereby endorses Tmthforu94 for the Mideast gubernatorial race.

By a vote of 5-0, the Liberal Party hereby endorses Gass3268 for Mideast Assembly.

Now, someone run for the Whip position before I chop my hand off and run that as a candidate. Tongue
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »

I sincerely thank the Liberal Party for their endorsement!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2012, 11:53:15 PM »

The convention starts in less than two weeks and we still don't have anyone who wants to run for Whip.

I might move that we abolish the position and absorb its responsibilities to those of the Chair or Vice Chair if we don't get a candidate by the convention.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2012, 06:37:17 PM »

Welcome to the Liberal Party, Simfan!  That's definitely unexpected.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2012, 07:32:30 PM »

What a pleasant surprise! #whigsindisarray

Does the Representative from New York have any kind of statement?

Not at this time.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2012, 10:45:23 PM »

Welcome to the party, Senator Ben!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »

Welcome, Ben!

I hope that we will see a flood of registrants in the wake of the dissolution of the MCPR.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2012, 11:57:06 PM »

Great logo, Wolfentoad!  Technically we don't have regional divisions of major parties in Atlasia, but I'd still use it. Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »

With Nix leaving the Liberal Party, it appears we will need a candidate for Vice Chair, as well. :/
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2012, 08:09:24 PM »

It has been a pleasant few days being a member of the Liberal Party, but my little stint is up, I must admit.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »

Since all our active members are leaving the party, I will likely cancel the convention next week and just hold the election for leadership positions.  For now, I'm going to have to find someone to fill the Whip position.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2012, 08:57:26 PM »

This is something I would be most disappointed with.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2012, 08:58:40 PM »

Well, you aren't the only one who's been faced with some disappointment tonight. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2012, 12:12:43 AM »

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2012, 12:16:47 AM »

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

Besides- not that I'm proposing unification or anything, but the Lib-Lab split has led to some unneeded rivalries.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2012, 12:18:02 AM »

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

Besides- not that I'm proposing unification or anything, but the Lib-Lab split has led to some unneeded rivalries.

Are you back-handedly suggesting a Lib-Lab merger, Scott?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »

I don't think anyone is discussing a merger, but I certainly wouldn't care one way or another at this point, as long as the party I'm in is an actual party with like, political positions and all that.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:56 AM »

I know that wasn't your intention, but near the end of that period, the political system had really become stagnant.  The events of tonight prove that we no longer have that problem in Atlasia! Grin

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Perhaps, but as I said above, political volatility is one of the best parts of this game. Grin
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2012, 12:22:14 AM »

I think the split has revitalized the game.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2012, 12:28:14 AM »

Are you back-handedly suggesting a Lib-Lab merger, Scott?

No, no, definitely not.  I don't think a merger would solve anything because not everyone would agree to it and I think many Liberals and Labors would feel conflicted if they had to abandon their parties now.

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

I know that wasn't your intention, but near the end of that period, the political system had really become stagnant.  The events of tonight prove that we no longer have that problem in Atlasia! Grin

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Perhaps, but as I said above, political volatility is one of the best parts of this game. Grin

You have a valid point, but if I remember correctly, there were a lot of prominent Atlasians that just stopped playing after the dissolution.  The occasional rivalries just make things worse.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2012, 12:30:20 AM »

We need to find a new Northeast Senate candidate pronto.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:23 AM »

I will open an endorsement vote on Wednesday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies