Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46034 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« on: October 01, 2012, 12:12:43 AM »

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:56 AM »

Would anyone support changing the name of the Liberal Party to the Jesus Christ Party?

I truly don't mean to step in uninvited, but please don't change to the JCP!  I have fond memories of the party and was a member for a long time.  But, it took so much effort to get all of the old parties to agree to the "Great Dissolution" that I'd hate to see it be all for naught. Wink

Well, I didn't just bring up that proposal to tick people off.  Tongue  In fact, the reason I mention it up is that times were better before dissolution because more people were involved with the game.

I know that wasn't your intention, but near the end of that period, the political system had really become stagnant.  The events of tonight prove that we no longer have that problem in Atlasia! Grin

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Perhaps, but as I said above, political volatility is one of the best parts of this game. Grin
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 07:54:55 PM »

I would like to ask for this party's first preference in the Northeast assembly election. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »

I would like to ask for this party's first preference in the Northeast assembly election. Smiley

You mean an endorsement?  We don't really do preferences. Tongue

Yes, an endorsement would be greatly appreciated. Grin
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »

I realize this will not happen for a while, but I humbly request the Liberal Party's endorsement for my candidacy for Senate. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 03:51:16 PM »

For clarity, Marokai has confirmed his is not running for reelection - which would explain the abstentions for him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies