Republicans - The Party of Blunt Honesty, Democrats - The Party of Emotion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:08:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republicans - The Party of Blunt Honesty, Democrats - The Party of Emotion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans - The Party of Blunt Honesty, Democrats - The Party of Emotion  (Read 9393 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 09, 2012, 12:16:50 PM »

It'd be nice if Naso spent his time writing about something other than the same basic point that 50s stereotypes are true.  That's really all he said here.  By the title, I was expecting for him to at least touch on economic issues on a dumb level, but that was an overestimate of his real conservatism. Naso's only real concern is seeing who he is as a person being labeled as the best kind of person in order to feel vindicated for his demoralizing social upbringing and he thinks voting Republican will make it happen.

And that's, of course, false.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »

Perhaps the best part about these Naso rants is the fact that some people here get so riled up in response. I love it.

I used to feel the same way, but they've become so tedious that I prefer to rile myself up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies