A Romney Administration would have military conflicts with... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:21:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  A Romney Administration would have military conflicts with... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: A Romney Administration would have military conflicts with...
Afghanistan

Pakistan

Iran

Syria

Iraq

Lebanon

Palestine

Russia

Venezuela

North Korea

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: A Romney Administration would have military conflicts with...  (Read 2545 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« on: April 10, 2012, 07:33:23 AM »
« edited: April 10, 2012, 07:48:45 AM by politicus »

This is all subject to change of course, but only Afghanistan is my guess, because that's the status quo and I sincerely doubt that Romney is going to want to deviate too far from it in the end. I imagine the prospect of reelection will altogether trump any major risk-taking. I also think that assuming President Romney would hold the same views as the Romney of the primaries is hilarious, given who we're talking about here.
Romney will be pushing 70 in January 2017, so maybe he will be satisfied with one term. He will have a tough job ahead of him and the economic crisis will probably still be a factor and make it hard to get reelected.
I think Romney will be more committed to finishing the job in Afghanistan than Obama and slightly more likely to assist Israel in an airstrike against Iran. Otherwise I see no major differences. No other wars unless there is an attack on the US or an ally like South Korea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies