Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 06:38:48 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC, Badger)
| | |-+  BRTD as DNC chairman
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: Your feelings if this happen in real life
opebotastic   -10 (24.4%)
Disaster   -20 (48.8%)
Greatest DNC chairman ever   -6 (14.6%)
I like pie   -5 (12.2%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: BRTD as DNC chairman  (Read 878 times)
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:59:08 pm »
Ignore

For what I've of his posts in all the states politics, he'll make a sane DNC chairman that supports strip clubs and opebo.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 05:36:03 pm »
Ignore

Shut up.

I am stabbed by grace and slinging blood
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »
Ignore

Oh man that would be so f**king awesome. I'd book hardcore/emo shows as fundraisers.

Famous True Leftists:

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 06:29:37 pm »
Ignore

Naked dudes running wild with pictures of opebo plastering the place like acne on a teenager's face.

Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »
Ignore

Oh man that would be so f**king awesome. I'd book hardcore/emo shows as fundraisers.

That would get applauds from the older establishment Democrats :p

Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 06:47:45 pm »
Ignore

he'd probably have the Convention in a basement club
Snowstalker
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -8.39, S: -3.30

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 07:11:38 pm »
Ignore

I don't even

I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 08:41:41 pm »
Ignore

That's just  almost bad as making Politico the GOP Chair.

Emperor Scott
Scott
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -5.74

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:39 pm »
Ignore

Option 3.

We need more Atlas members involved with government, guys.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 10:14:07 pm »
Ignore

he'd probably have the Convention in a basement club

Alas I don't think one big enough exists.

Famous True Leftists:

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 10:58:13 pm »
Ignore

It would be a disaster for the DNC, and watching BRTD squirm when interviewed by the media would just be icing on the cake.

Quote from:   Martha Gellhorn for The Atlantic 1961
The unique misfortune of the Palestinian refugees is that they are a weapon in what seems to be a permanent war...today, in the Middle East, you get a repeated sinking sensation about the Palestinian refugees: they are only a beginning, not an end. Their function is to hang around and be constantly useful as a goad. The ultimate aim is not such humane small potatoes as repatriating refugees.
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 11:29:46 pm »
Ignore

and watching BRTD squirm when interviewed by the media would just be icing on the cake.

My job is to talk to annoying people all day. I'd have no problem with this side of it.

What I'd be worried about is the "OMG SCANDAL" some idiots would make out if they found out I was voluntarily baptized in a charismatic church. FYI this actually is something I'm a little worried about hurting potential advancement in the DFL.

But do you at least agree the musical guests at the convention would be far better?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:31:38 pm by blood red X's for every 24 hours ive suffered through »Logged

Famous True Leftists:

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 12:11:49 am »
Ignore

I don't know, the Dems seem to have some decent names...or at least respectful names play at their big events.  Better than the Pubs who seem to always have one artist or another calling and telling them to "STOP USING MY SONG YOU GAY HATING JACKASSES!"  Of course they both have more than their share of just horrible acts (Kanye West anyone?), but at least there will be a couple of bright spot somewhere on the Dems side, all you get with the GOP is country, country, country and western, Ted Nugent, country, country/rock fusion. 

(and I actually kind of like Ted, but no way would I sit through Brooks and Done, Travis Twit and Cowboy Bob first without grabbing the M16 off the guy in front of me and shooting myself in the face)

The unique misfortune of the Palestinian refugees is that they are a weapon in what seems to be a permanent war...today, in the Middle East, you get a repeated sinking sensation about the Palestinian refugees: they are only a beginning, not an end. Their function is to hang around and be constantly useful as a goad. The ultimate aim is not such humane small potatoes as repatriating refugees.
○∙◄☻tπ[╪AV┼cV└
jfern
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 12:15:00 am »
Ignore

Hey, why not? There's absolutely no way he could be worse than Kaine.
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 12:19:11 am »
Ignore

I don't know, the Dems seem to have some decent names...or at least respectful names play at their big events.  Better than the Pubs who seem to always have one artist or another calling and telling them to "STOP USING MY SONG YOU GAY HATING JACKASSES!"  Of course they both have more than their share of just horrible acts (Kanye West anyone?), but at least there will be a couple of bright spot somewhere on the Dems side, all you get with the GOP is country, country, country and western, Ted Nugent, country, country/rock fusion. 

(and I actually kind of like Ted, but no way would I sit through Brooks and Done, Travis Twit and Cowboy Bob first without grabbing the M16 off the guy in front of me and shooting myself in the face)

Well try to imagine these bands instead playing at a convention type place and how most of the delegates would react:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztUsNvTJWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvNDdi8yh4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJLJZqmDmQ

Famous True Leftists:

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 12:28:33 am »
Ignore

Yes, if your goal is to shock the people you'll be leading, you'll no doubt accomplish that.  I'm not sure why you'd want to, but.....

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 12:35:44 am »
Ignore

How about get more young people interested in politics?

The national convention would have some awesome speakers too, various guys in bands, Seth MacFarlane and I'd no doubt find some way to get opebo in there assuming he'd even want to speak...

Famous True Leftists:

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 12:47:26 am »
Ignore

They don't have reason enough to get into it now, but they will if some....I'm not sure what you want that to be called, band plays?  And what percentage of young people actually listen to that style of music?  I'm guessing pretty low (why did the hipster girl burn her tongue on the pizza?  she wanted to eat it before it became cool).  Which is why here in reality they have sh**t heads like Kanye West play.  Sure, people like me and you would rather have screaming and loud, out of tune guitars, but the regular folk...not so much.
The national convention would have some awesome speakers too, various guys in bands, Seth MacFarlane and I'd no doubt find some way to get opebo in there assuming he'd even want to speak...
Via satellite I hope.

Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 08:37:27 am »
Ignore

That's just  almost bad as making Politico the GOP Chair.

not meaningfully different from Michael Steele.
IDS Judicial Overlord John Dibble
John Dibble
YaBB God
Japan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 08:56:57 am »
Ignore

It would be the greatest boon to the GOP ever.

Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 03:52:29 pm »
Ignore

What about actually political speakers that lead the party? Also, will opebo appearance be via satellite or will he show up to "bad place"?

and then a skeleton popped out
Ghost_white
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: 7.39

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 03:57:26 pm »
Ignore

That's just  almost bad as making Politico the GOP Chair.

not meaningfully different from Michael Steele.
Michael Steele was too reasonable for the neo-cons. Suggesting Afghanistan was a bad idea was what got him yanked not having fun in the hood.

That has got to be one of the most retarded proposals I have read on this forum.

Don't worry, I'm sure more will crop up shortly.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 06:48:28 pm »
Ignore

"I MOVE THAT WE NOMINATE THE F**K OUT OF ALAN GRAYSON" - DNC Chairman BRTD

Harry
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 07:21:23 pm »
Ignore

He could get his start as the Mississippi Democratic Party chairman, where his outspoken Christian beliefs could get some traction.
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 09:44:11 pm »
Ignore

He could get his start as the Mississippi Democratic Party chairman, where his outspoken Christian beliefs could get some traction.

I get the impression most people in Mississippi would care more about OMG TEH GAYS than my faith, and wouldn't be too fond of the type of church I'd go to anyway.

Famous True Leftists:

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout