If Obama Wins... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:25:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Obama Wins... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Obama Wins...  (Read 2382 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »

Oh, the responses should be precious.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:20:43 PM »

Well, at least our candidate made it to the General Election.

Very mature! I'm sure that's the standard you've been aiming for this entire time: fend off some guy that hardly anyone expected to be a factor instead of being coronated like everyone expected and then lose the General. I'll take the performance Santorum has had any day of the week over the campaign you've had to settle on.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

"Only" 69. These people are truly delusional.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:08 PM »

Well, at least our candidate made it to the General Election.

Very mature! I'm sure that's the standard you've been aiming for this entire time: fend off some guy that hardly anyone expected to be a factor instead of being coronated like everyone expected and then lose the General. I'll take the performance Santorum has had any day of the week over the campaign you've had to settle on.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

"Only" 69. These people are truly delusional.

Yeah, you're one to talk about maturity. Roll Eyes

69 is not too old to be President, you're delusional if you think it is.

You're delusional to think that he would stand any chance at becoming the nominee after two previous Presidential campaigns, one of which ended in defeat during the primary and the other in which he was lucky to win the nomination. The age is just another negative for him, not the only one. Please don't try to deny that 69 is on the older side for a Presidential candidate.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 05:26:22 AM »

Quit trying to put words in my mouth - First off, I never said 69 wasn't on the older side for a candidate. I think everyone can agree it is. What I clearly said, which you must not have caught, was that 69 isn't too old to be President. I stand by that.

I don't know if he could stand a chance - I just said there's a possibility he'd run again, and if he did, I would support him. Another instance of you making inaccurate statements.

Romney wasn't lucky to win the nomination - he just had a great advantage in having two horrible main opponents - Santorum and Gingrich.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I simply stated that 69 was on the older side while you made it seem like it wouldn't be an issue.

Romney is incredibly lucky if he wins the nomination. The party has not coalesced behind him despite years of hearing how he's the next in line. He's lucky in that the Anybody But Romney vote was split early on, allowing him to take the big wins. If he wins the nomination, he will go down as one of the most unpopular nominees in modern history.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies