THE only margin that now counts: Obama vs. Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:42:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  THE only margin that now counts: Obama vs. Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THE only margin that now counts: Obama vs. Romney  (Read 1285 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »

So that would tend towards this prediction:

Give NH to Obama and NC, FL and OH to Romney and I think that is a very realistic prognosis at this point.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect that Romney will win Ohio, and I'd give him a better chance in New Hampshire. If I had a gun held to my head right now my prognosis would be 299-239 or 303-235 Obama, depending upon New Hampshire.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:12:12 PM »

So that would tend towards this prediction:

Give NH to Obama and NC, FL and OH to Romney and I think that is a very realistic prognosis at this point.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect that Romney will win Ohio, and I'd give him a better chance in New Hampshire.

Yeah, but they're both super close, unlike apparently, VA, CO, etc.

Point taken, though some of the closer ones out of Ohio are from pollsters that I find questionable (I think I remember one of the ones showing Obama ahead in New Hampshire striking me as questionable too, to be absolutely fair). Ones out of Virginia have actually been all over the place, though it's very clear that Obama's ahead there. Colorado's out of reach for Romney at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies