Do you typically wear sunglasses when its sunny outside? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:09:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Do you typically wear sunglasses when its sunny outside? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you typically wear sunglasses when its sunny outside?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: Do you typically wear sunglasses when its sunny outside?  (Read 4023 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 12, 2012, 04:32:28 AM »

Sadly I cannot, as I wear prescription spectacles.  However I do tend to avoid the problem by not going outside during the daylight hours, or at least minimizing this sort of hazardous behavior.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:42:46 AM »

I also have prescription lenses, and I can't avoid daytime driving when I have some light sensitivity. For the last half dozen years I have found frames that have magnetically attached sunglasses designed to fit the frame. Its then easy to switch from outdoor to indoor by pocketing the sunglasses.

I think that sounds nice, but alas my choices are somewhat limited here.. partly by what's available, partly by lack of ability to communicate to find very obscure items, and lastly by poverty.

I look hilariously dodgy in sunglasses, so no.

It sounds strange to see you use the word 'dodgy' - it seems a non-archaic Americanism, not what I expect from you.  I do not doubt that your use of this term is dodgier than sunglasses would be..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies