Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:40:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?
Yes

No

No, he did not vote

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?  (Read 18789 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2012, 02:16:21 PM »

Lots of old people drive to mall to go walking, but that's more about the climate control than anything else. I don't think anybody would want to go for a walk here in July or in Minnesota in January.
You kinda have to wait until 10 to walk outside in TN.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »

If Martin was "on top", then wouldn't Zimmerman have gotten blood all over him when he shot him?
perdedor

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2012, 05:24:58 PM »

I've tried to stay neutral in this issue until more evidence arose, but some of the things the Zimmerman defenders here are saying is ridiculous. Walking around in suburbia is out of the ordinary? What a paranoid lot you guys are. I suppose your insides tighten when you hear hip-hop on a car radio in the distance, as well?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2012, 05:30:50 PM »

I've tried to stay neutral in this issue until more evidence arose, but some of the things the Zimmerman defenders here are saying is ridiculous. Walking around in suburbia is out of the ordinary? What a paranoid lot you guys are. I suppose your insides tighten when you hear hip-hop on a car radio in the distance, as well?
one should not be able to hear a car radio in the distance.
perdedor

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2012, 06:21:15 PM »

It's a pretty common occurrence in any reasonably populated area, especially if you live near a major road.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2012, 07:25:16 PM »

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2012, 11:09:54 PM »

It's a pretty common occurrence in any reasonably populated area, especially if you live near a major road.
Of course it's a common occurrence, which makes it all the more stupid and irritating.
perdedor

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2012, 11:47:37 PM »

Of course it's a common occurrence, which makes it all the more stupid and irritating.

Are you also irritated by ice cream men?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2012, 12:39:49 AM »

Are you also irritated by ice cream men?
Somewhat - mainly because they always seem to be out of tune playing the same damn song.  But at least they have a legitimate reason for existence beyond invading the eardrums of innocent bystanders.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2012, 11:09:26 AM »

It's funny how most of the people (BRTD, being an exception) complaining about the reporting of Martin to the police don't actually live in the US.  Smiley

Seriously, there isn't anything wrong with seeing someone, not from the area, in an unlit area, on a rainy night, in an area where people don't normally walk, where there have been break-ins, and saying, "Hey, maybe I should call the cops."

What happened after that is important.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2012, 01:48:28 PM »

It's funny how most of the people (BRTD, being an exception) complaining about the reporting of Martin to the police don't actually live in the US.  Smiley

Actually you can count me in too.  There's probably more of us, but I expect a lot of people have thus far avoided this stupid thread, or don't see the point in wasting time debating anything with you.  I've been in the latter category.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »

No, JJ, I agree with BRTD too. I regularly see people walking around my neighborhood at night, some even wearing hoodies, and I have never called the police.

In fact I think most normal, not devastatingly paranoid people would agree with us.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2012, 03:00:41 PM »

Don't forget though, J. J. is a Republican living in a heavily black neighborhood (as he frequently likes to remind us).  I don't know how anybody could handle that kind of paranoia on a daily basis.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

I've never personally called the police for anything and the only time I suggested anyone in my household do it was years ago when some kids were stealing mail from the post office sorting bins.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2012, 06:38:01 PM »

Don't forget though, J. J. is a Republican living in a heavily black neighborhood (as he frequently likes to remind us). 

Does he now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies