Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 06:10:32 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Ok, I'm gone.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ok, I'm gone.  (Read 1509 times)
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:06:10 pm »
Ignore

Look, I never meant any harm by creating this account. I know I've had a history of trolling atlas. I was stupid, and immature.

When I first joined Atlas back in 2009, I was VERY immature and VERY naive on political matters. It continued on for most of my original time as JewishConservative.

But, I did grow up (I know, hard to believe.) and I did change and grow politically. For nearly my whole time here as "Klecly" I have been cordial, and kind to people here. That's the real me, not some persona I put on.

It's obvious the Mods have caught onto me so I will just come out clean now. I'm sorry for the all crap I've put you all through under my troll accounts in the past.

I'm not the same JewCon that the forum veterans know me as. Heck, as far as I'm concerned, "JewishConservative" no longer exists.

I'm not making a plea to stay, I have been banned before and deservedly so. And I know after posting this I will be banned. I'm also not trying to rebuild my image, I don't care about it. I'm on the internet. I know I'm a better person in real life then what you all think of me.

I'm just very political and wanted to be apart of political debate  on this forum again. This forum is mainly where I get my info from thats not on conservative sites. This forum is truly an awesome one. Yes, it's liberal leaning but it's good to be on a forum with people who don't necessarily agree w/ me. It makes me think and look at my views and helps build my arguments for future debates with people.

It's been real. Nothing on this account about me has been fake (except my denials of being JewCon.)

I didn't even try to use a proxy or change my views. My current PM score is my real one, and my views are my real ones.

I'm sorry for causing trouble again. Sad

Good bye.

asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 04:12:18 pm »
Ignore

I didn't know you as JewCon, so no hard feelings. Good-bye, Klecly.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 04:14:22 pm »
Ignore

Can't we let JewCon stay? He did mature a lot.
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 04:20:31 pm »
Ignore

Einzeige wasn't allowed to stay when he made a new account. Even after it was clear he had changed.

I deserve to be banned I lied again to mods, and forum.

Even if  you all push aside my shenigans under my JewishConservative  account, I did come back numerous times and troll.

Of course a lot of accounts were wrongly credited to me Tongue

I only had 4 socks on here (all banned, dont worry haha)

OKUSA
That Arkansas/Rhode Island guy (AndrewJackson111 or something)
GarnerDude
That Kansas account

Any other account credited to me is not mine.

Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 04:33:53 pm »
Ignore

I might have been inclined to support your right to stay, but:

1. Each time you came back with a sock account, you concealed your true identity for a while, and then suffered some sort of breakdown and trollspammed the entire forum.  You would then offer an apology just like the one here, and would then repeat the process.

2. The Einzige precedent.  I was all for letting him stay, but my mod colleagues disagreed.  I respect that, so here we are.  Libertas suffered the same fate, don't forget.

Real Americans (and Big Sky Bob) demand to know.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today, but we'll see.
President John Hay
clarence
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 04:35:46 pm »
Ignore

Sorry to see you go- I am not following the reason you are leaving but wish you the best-
clarence

I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 04:38:51 pm »
Ignore

You are completely right Joe.

You are a smart guy so I'm not shocked that you caught on. I realized I was caught when Inks messaged me about my internet provider.

Also, once I'm banned I really hope people stop claiming someone's sock is mine. As this account proved I didn't come back for more trolling, and I'm not going to in the future.

@ Clarence: I was banned before for being an annoying pest (numerous times). I changed a lot in the last 8 months or so. Thanks, and best to you too! Especially with your lady friend Smiley

Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
YaBB God
Spain

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 04:45:43 pm »
Ignore

Hey, people (moderators only), let Klecky stay here! People change.

My evolution (by The Political Matrix):
E: -6.06 -> -6.97 -> -6.97 -> -8.13 -> -7.29 -> -8.26 -> -8.65 -> -7.03
S: -6.78 -> -6.09 -> -7.30 -> -7.13 -> -8.09 -> -8.35 -> -9.04 -> -8.61
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 05:00:04 pm »
Ignore

That's sad. I feel that you've improved a lot and that you could be a decent poster.

HashCAN     americans saw the EP elections and people cringing at Europeans being morons and electing Nazis; so they massively said "NO" and decided to prove that they're still bigger morons

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Burkina Faso

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 05:22:49 pm »
Ignore

Please don't ban him. While there may be precedent, I feel that reformed users, if genuine (and this seems pretty genuine) should stay here.

Miles
MilesC56
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: 5.74

P P P
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 05:29:22 pm »
Ignore

Sorry to see you go- I am not following the reason you are leaving but wish you the best

Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 05:35:53 pm »
Ignore

I don't like your penchant for personal attacks, such as those directed toward my friend Winfield. Good riddance.

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was Jewish
Because I could count, my nose was big, and I kept my bank account fullish
I told my mom, tears blurring my vision
He said, "Mort, you've loved God since before circumcision"
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 05:41:25 pm »
Ignore

I don't like your penchant for personal attacks, such as those directed toward my friend Winfield. Good riddance.

I only attacked Winfield once lol, we made a truce afterwards...er..kinda of a truce.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 05:43:45 pm »
Ignore

Haha, Winfield and I are attacking each other all the time. It is a true love-hate story of Atlas Grin
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 05:44:52 pm »
Ignore

Please, please, PLEASE let him stay. I believe this forum is in dire need of valuable posters, and Klecly/JewCon is one of them. I may not agree with him on everything, but he is mature and respectful and that's commendable. I understand there are rules, but an exception was made for me (for reasons I'm still unsure of, to be honest) so let an exception be made here. There is only one logical choice here, and that is to let him stay.

I'm a teenaged male. Everything is wrong with me.
wormyguy
YaBB God
Liechtenstein

Political Matrix
E: 4.52, S: -1.57

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 05:45:06 pm »
Ignore

Please don't ban him. While there may be precedent, I feel that reformed users, if genuine (and this seems pretty genuine) should stay here.

JewCon seemed pretty much the same as always to me (which is how I recognized him on day 1), but yes, I think reformed users should be allowed to stay.  As Inks pointed out in the whole thread-closing imbroglio, it's not like the moderators follow Dave's philosophy anyway.
asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 05:47:01 pm »
Ignore

I am in support of allowing Klecly to stay if he wants to, but if he feels that he should accept the punishment that he's expecting then I can understand that point of view too.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
Miles
MilesC56
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: 5.74

P P P
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 05:50:11 pm »
Ignore

I agree with most posters on this thread. JewCon has become one of my favorite posters and his absence would do more harm than good to this forum.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 05:54:04 pm »
Ignore

I agree with most of the posters here as well.  Keep him around.  He has really matured, and I really respect his opinions.  If he is banned to keep precedent and keep partiality out of the equation, I can accept that as well.  I vote to keep him, though, FWIW.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 06:11:40 pm »
Ignore

See you tomorrow/Saturday.

I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 06:56:00 pm »
Ignore

ill stay if allowed, but im expecting a ban.

#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 09:58:31 pm »
Ignore

I know my opinion means nothing, but I'll say it, stay.

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 10:19:27 pm »
Ignore

Called it.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 10:22:52 pm »
Ignore

Haha wow, I was never even suspicious. Good job staying sane this time, it's a shame you're doomed regardless. Though I suppose Joe is right, it's the safe bet to get you out of here...you were NUTS before.
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 10:27:05 pm »
Ignore

JewCon, this was the first time I didn't catch it before you came clean. So you're getting better! Tongue

I agree with what pretty much everyone else is saying - he shouldn't be banned. It's ridiculous, IMHO, but such is life.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout