What banned poster do you most want back? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:35:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What banned poster do you most want back? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What banned poster do you most want back?
JewCon

Rochambeau

Teddy

Libertas

Einzige

Straha

MissCatholic

A certain Bakersfield resident

Deano

CTGuy

CaDan

SvenssonRS

Other (specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: What banned poster do you most want back?  (Read 7463 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:31:36 PM »

?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:45:26 PM »

I just realized I forgot Robert Stark, though I have a tough time imagining anyone voting for him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:58:42 PM »
« Edited: April 12, 2012, 11:06:39 PM by blood red X's for every 24 hours ive suffered through »

I believe you forgot JSojourner and jamespol.

JSojourner wasn't banned. jamespol though is a bad omission because I do totally want him back. Sad

He's probably the person on the list I'd LEAST want back except for the individual who is from Bakersfield. Say what you will about Libertas and Einzige, at least they never claimed every single person who posts a link to a Hulu video is a bigot trying to do nothing but insult Canadians.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
« Edited: April 13, 2012, 11:30:54 AM by blood red X's for every 24 hours ive suffered through »

Why is Teddy doing so well?

Teddy would easily rank in my top 10 worst posters of all time list. He posted some of the most inane and nonsensical things I've ever seen posted on a forum by someone who wasn't obviously trolling. Honestly Derek made more sense than Teddy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 10:11:56 PM »

He left in disgrace of his own volition. I think he may have been banned ages later as a preventative measure, but may be confusing the issue with that of 'Yates'.

"Yates" was actually banned after returning and there's never been any cases I've heard of inactive posters being banned. And I doubt JSojourner even would've been banned at the time if he didn't leave considering how lax enforcement of the rules against socks was back then.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 10:13:20 PM »

FYI this is one of Deano's last posts:

Oh look - the cute little troll who pretends to be a Democrat is back.

my first ever vote I cast for Kerry in 2004 and then Jim Webb in 2006,

LOL liar. What a frickin liar.

but if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate your man Hillary and if you're delusional enough to think he has a chance, then knock yourselves out and nominate him.   I'll just vote Independent.

"My" man Hillary. When did I ever say I was for Hillary? Fact is that I never did. The fact that you can't argue with me w/out making sh**t up and putting words in my mouth only reinforces my belief that you area troll and an idiot to boot. Not an ounce of intelligence in any of your idiotic rants.

Maybe I will begin to take you serisouly when you can say one single thing w/out putting words in my mouth that I never siad.

I suspect you do this b/c you can't argue with me based on that facts b/c you know I am right Wink.

and if Im such a troll, then ignore me, don't respond.  Why do you make such an effort to go out of your way and post angry, wild-eyed hysterical rantings claiming I'm Karl Rove and a Republican in disguise? 

Wow - again, you make up crazy sh**t that I never said. Never accused you of being Karl Rove. Only someone as dimwitted as you would even think up something so stupid.

my guess is that you know I'm right and you secretly realize that the situation is not good for the Democrats and you're going to lose the White House (again) in 2008 because of the long history of nominating crappy candidates

LOL! My God you are dumb. You may not be a troll, but if you really do believe half of the sh**t you say (like when you say that things are not good for the Democrats right now), then you are unbelievably stupid.
If you really think that the current political situation is not good for the Democrats right now, you must have been asleep for the past five months, or delusional. The only thing I have ever heard that is even dumber is the suggestion that Mitt Romney would easily beat any of the Democratic candidates in the General Election.

After multiple warnings with regard to not posting such personal attacks, this is the kind of post that gets one banned ... - Dave
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

He posted some of the most inane and nonsensical things I've ever seen posted on a forum by someone who wasn't obviously trolling.
ummmm

Did you read his ridiculous rant about Hulu or most of the things he said about marijuana?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 12:26:20 AM »

dead0man, what have I  posted that is equivalent to claiming that every single person who posts Hulu link is an anti-Canadian bigot who only wants to insult Canadians in doing so?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 12:33:34 AM »

Except every single thing described in that post actually happened.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 12:37:33 AM »

And I'm sure Robert Stark believed most of what he posted too.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »

dead0man, what have I  posted that is equivalent to claiming that every single person who posts Hulu link is an anti-Canadian bigot who only wants to insult Canadians in doing so?
Brother, you have 62k posts, I'm not going to go through them looking for something that wouldn't pass your judgement anyway.  And maybe you've never posted something as nutty as Teddy's Hulu rant....but you've said some pretty stupid things about...well, I probably can't remember the entire list of your "hang ups", but I'll try to get the highlights....
suburbs
the definition of "emo"
South Park being "conservative
your love of opebo (despite him thinking you're an idiot for your religious beliefs)
the whole, "I report people because I don't like them because of their politics, we shouldn't be able to do that" whinge

Yes, I'm sure you think everything there isn't stupid and certainly not as stupid as the Hulu rant, but to many of the rest of us, it's in the same Zip Code.  I also missed a lot, I'm sure others will be along to add (and critique) my list.

See the funny thing is if Teddy was still here he'd probably flip out on you for saying "zip code" there since those only exist in the US, just as he flipped out over the "What congressional districts have you been in this year?" thread even though plenty of people were posting foreign equivalents in the thread.

So basically you're saying Teddy wasn't autistic and just went on that whole rant for whatever idiotic reason you want to defend yourself with?

No I'm saying the fact that he probably believed the nonsense he posted doesn't make him any better of a poster.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies