How will your state vote in the presidential election, county by county? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:12:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  How will your state vote in the presidential election, county by county? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will your state vote in the presidential election, county by county?  (Read 12496 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 13, 2012, 12:30:05 AM »
« edited: April 13, 2012, 12:34:41 AM by MilesC56 »

Probably slightly worse than 2008. Only 4 parishes are actually trending D.

59-39 Romney. I'd say 37% is Obama's floor and his ceiling should be about 41%.

Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:02:29 PM »

Maybe like this after the democrats are embarrassed AGAIN in the Recall.  They admit they can't operate at fever pitch much longer.      

You are aware that all WI polls thus far have shown Obama at least 5 points ahead of Romney, aren't you?
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »

Maybe like this after the democrats are embarrassed AGAIN in the Recall.  They admit they can't operate at fever pitch much longer.      

You are aware that all WI polls thus far have shown Obama at least 5 points ahead of Romney, aren't you?

Yea, I haven't seen any recent polls though.  In March Romney was losing by 8 points to Santorum prior to the Primary and than Romney turned it around in a week or two and won by 7 points, So Wisconsin really needs new polling.  It may take some time and effort for Romney to overtake officially, but it isn't a stretch or anything to expect him to preform similar to Walker or Johnson (who were shockingly similar).  Walker, Johnson, and Ryan individually carry more weight in Wisconsin than any living democrat and I can see all of them (Walker after the recall is over) campaigning for Romney 'hard'.

Rasmussen had Obama up 11 at the end of March. From what I gather, Santorum was up until Romney bought the state.

The enthusiasm gap in Wisconsin was very severe in 2010, allowing for Johnson and Walker to win. I'm really not expecting anything close to the 2010 conditions there this year.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »

Yea, I haven't seen any recent polls though.  In March Romney was losing by 8 points to Santorum prior to the Primary and than Romney turned it around in a week or two and won by 7 points, So Wisconsin really needs new polling.  It may take some time and effort for Romney to overtake officially, but it isn't a stretch or anything to expect him to preform similar to Walker or Johnson (who were shockingly similar).  Walker, Johnson, and Ryan individually carry more weight in Wisconsin than any living democrat and I can see all of them (Walker after the recall is over) campaigning for Romney 'hard'.

Rasmussen had Obama up 11 at the end of March. From what I gather, Santorum was up until Romney bought the state.

The enthusiasm gap in Wisconsin was very severe in 2010, allowing for Johnson and Walker to win. I'm really not expecting anything close to the 2010 conditions there this year.

That's what I'm talking about, Wisconsin has been in perpetual campaign mode since 2010 and the democrats have not gained an inch in this time span.  

The State Senate has gone from 19-14 R to 16-16 even....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies