Obama dismisses 12 secret service agents for frequenting Colombian prostitutes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:00:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama dismisses 12 secret service agents for frequenting Colombian prostitutes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama dismisses 12 secret service agents for frequenting Colombian prostitutes  (Read 2478 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 14, 2012, 09:16:51 AM »

It is sort of hard to imagine people like that attempting to have fun, but I suppose some minority of them do so attempt.  However it is not allowed.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:43:31 AM »
« Edited: April 15, 2012, 10:53:30 AM by opebo »

Thing is, their visiting prostitutes leaves the agents open to blackmail, and thus a potential security risk.  The degree of the risk depends on whether they are married, a deacon or the equivalent in their church, and so forth.  Even if prostitution were 100% legal in both the United States and Colombia, those risks would remain, tho they would be lower.  It's not just the physical security of the President that would potentially be at risk.  Might not a hedge fund be interested in advance word of what will be announced at the next G-8 summit?

Yes I would like to ban Deacons from the Secret Service.  Too easily blackmailed.  Not to worry though, I think SS Agents are all Mormons, and obviously they're too shameless to be blackmailed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies