Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 12:53:01 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs?
| | |-+  Alternative Elections (Moderators: Bacon King, Dallasfan65)
| | | |-+  Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)
Obama/Obama   -16 (84.2%)
Obama/Kony   -0 (0%)
Kony/Obama   -2 (10.5%)
Kony/Kony   -1 (5.3%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)  (Read 1489 times)
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:13:51 pm »
Ignore

How many counties does Kony win?

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 01:16:08 pm »
Ignore

What's his platform? Pro-child labor and pro-draft? As well, I'm too lazy to research this guy, but isn't he part of the ultra-Christian Lord's Resistance Army or something? If so, then I'd love to see his reaction with the Religious Right.

Literally Kony 2012!

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:17:37 pm »
Ignore

What's his platform? Pro-child labor and pro-draft? As well, I'm too lazy to research this guy, but isn't he part of the ultra-Christian Lord's Resistance Army or something? If so, then I'd love to see his reaction with the Religious Right.

Literally Kony 2012!

Uh, do you think carrying out mass rapes, slaughtering entire villages and kidnapping and brainwashing child soldiers are Christian actions? The LRA are not Christian in the slightest.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 01:27:27 pm »
Ignore

Literally Kony 2012!

Uh, do you think carrying out mass rapes, slaughtering entire villages and kidnapping and brainwashing child soldiers are Christian actions? The LRA are not Christian in the slightest.

Sorry. Meant in the sense of going apesh**t in the name of one's religion. Remember, I'm a Christian too. (if you count Catholic as Christian)

A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 01:42:43 pm »
Ignore

BRTD, you do realize that Invisible Children is bankrolled by anti-gay fundamentalists in the US to divert attention from the war crimes of the Ugandan government?

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:02:37 pm »
Ignore

BRTD, you do realize that Invisible Children is bankrolled by anti-gay fundamentalists in the US to divert attention from the war crimes of the Ugandan government?

mewithoutYou, who are very muchso not fundie or anti-gay (Aaron Weiss has even been quoted talking about how Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and how it's a disgrace so many Christians are so caught up over that and not over things like poverty which Jesus did speak so much about), have played benefit shows for Invisible Children before and had some of their pamphlets for distribution when I saw them.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 02:03:53 pm »
Ignore

He just had to bring up some sort of band and then... It can't even be described. It's, it's just too... I can't do this.

tell me the Pilate's died and we're no longer alone
Pingvin99
YaBB God
Estonia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 02:11:50 pm »
Ignore

All the way with...

A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:08 pm »
Ignore

mewithoutYou, who are very muchso not fundie or anti-gay (Aaron Weiss has even been quoted talking about how Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and how it's a disgrace so many Christians are so caught up over that and not over things like poverty which Jesus did speak so much about), have played benefit shows for Invisible Children before and had some of their pamphlets for distribution when I saw them.

Which means that that band is a bunch of retards.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »
Ignore

Uh, they produced one of the best hardcore albums of the 00s, even staunch atheist Tweed is a fan.

Also this looks like the most f**king awesome thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2OLYK0yx4
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:12:51 pm by blood red X's for every 24 hours ive suffered through »Logged

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 03:54:25 am »
Ignore

Uh, they produced one of the best hardcore albums of the 00s, even staunch atheist Tweed is a fan.

Also this looks like the most f**king awesome thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2OLYK0yx4
So?
Quality of music has nothing to do with level of political retardedness.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 11:31:09 am »
Ignore

Well Aaron is also a really smart guy if you watch his interviews.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 11:42:32 am »
Ignore

I heard from some people that Aaron has Aspergers. Is this true or not BRTD? I just started hearing about this band from you on this thread, so I'm limited to couple of songs and that were my knowledge ends.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 11:49:55 am »
Ignore

I heard from some people that Aaron has Aspergers. Is this true or not BRTD? I just started hearing about this band from you on this thread, so I'm limited to couple of songs and that were my knowledge ends.

I've heard that before but only as rumors and never knew if it was confirmed, he comes across as a little nerdy but not in an Asperger's way.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 12:10:37 pm »
Ignore

Well Aaron is also a really smart guy if you watch his interviews.
So?
Quality of music Level of general retardedness also has nothing to do with level of political retardedness.

BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 09:03:38 pm »
Ignore

So they are "politically retarded" for opposing the Lord's Resistance Army?

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:51 am »
Ignore

So they are "politically retarded" for opposing the Lord's Resistance Army?
Supporting IC =/= opposing the LRA.
I thought this was already pretty clear to everyone.

Jerseyrules
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 10:23:51 am »
Ignore

I find it a little insulting that you'd pick an appallingly disgusting mass-rapist/murderer as the Republican candidate.

Drink Too Much:
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=147022.0

An Empire of Stars and Stripes:

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=156974.0

FOOL!  I AM Cathcon!

Endorsements:
President: Hillary Clinton
Governor: Brown (CA), Corbett (PA), Scott (FL)
House: Emken (CA)
Other: Rob McCoy (CA Assembly)

---------------------------------------

Libertarian Internationalist Monarchist
#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 10:59:49 pm »
Ignore

I find it a little insulting that you'd pick an appallingly disgusting mass-rapist/murderer as the Republican candidate.

You should spend more time on forum community. You get numb to BRTD (though not as quickly as one should. I'm still working on it) and his antics.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout