Your 2014 Targets: (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:05:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Your 2014 Targets: (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your 2014 Targets:  (Read 4087 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 16, 2012, 07:43:03 AM »

Obviously way too early for such a list, but what the heck, in no particular order:

Paul LePage

Ovide Lamontagne (if he wins in 2012)

Maybe Lincoln Chaffee (although I'm not terribly invested in beating him tbh, but if someone must than better it be a Democrat than a Republican)

Maybe Nikki Haley (and only if Vincent Sheheen runs again, b/c correct me if I'm wrong, he's basically our best statewide candidate here)

Rick Scott (and still target the open seat if Scott loses his primary or doesn't run for reelection)

Maybe Rick Perry (depending on what the polls show, fundraising, and candidate quality, the Democrat would have to prove that he has a real chance of winning first)

John Kasich (if this isn't low hanging fruit, I don't know what is)

Rick Snyder

Maybe Terry Bransted (depending on candidate quality, polling, and fundraising)

Scott Walker (if he wins the recall, which I don't think he will if he faces Barrett)

Maybe Arizona's open seat (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)

Maybe Brian Sandoval (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)

Maybe Susanna Martinez (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »

Obviously way too early for such a list, but what the heck, in no particular order:

Paul LePage

Ovide Lamontagne (if he wins in 2012)

Maybe Lincoln Chaffee (although I'm not terribly invested in beating him tbh, but if someone must than better it be a Democrat than a Republican)

Maybe Nikki Haley (and only if Vincent Sheheen runs again, b/c correct me if I'm wrong, he's basically our best statewide candidate here)

Rick Scott (and still target the open seat if Scott loses his primary or doesn't run for reelection)

Maybe Rick Perry (depending on what the polls show, fundraising, and candidate quality, the Democrat would have to prove that he has a real chance of winning first)

John Kasich (if this isn't low hanging fruit, I don't know what is)

Rick Snyder

Maybe Terry Bransted (depending on candidate quality, polling, and fundraising)

Scott Walker (if he wins the recall, which I don't think he will if he faces Barrett)

Maybe Arizona's open seat (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)

Maybe Brian Sandoval (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)

Maybe Susanna Martinez (depending on candidate quality, fundraising, and polling)

This.

I forgot, add Corbett to the list
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies