Gun owners? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:50:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Gun owners? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gun owners?  (Read 9063 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 17, 2012, 09:34:00 PM »
« edited: April 17, 2012, 09:37:15 PM by opebo »

Why would some one commit any crime? Maybe for money- maybe for violence or sex... who knows

The violence is inherent in the system, as they say.  

I don't own one, but will some day.  

What's the hold up?  Still on probation?

As for me, I would think that a shotgun would be better for murdering people, as they are more difficult to identify via 'ballistics'.  Though I would prefer a more creative (and less noisy) method.  Poisons seem very nice, though I guess they're unreliable.  I liked that pressurized-gas bolt-shooting thing that the guy on No Country For Old Men had, but you have to get awfully close to the bastard.  I guess it comes down to you have to somehow get a gun that's not connected to you in any way - but I also guess that's still pretty possible to do in the Bad Place, no?

(btw, jmfcst, I know you're planning on using all those weapons to kill uprising blacks and Hispanics, but the only people one really ever needs to kill in the real world are 1-spouse, 2-lover, 3-close relatives, 4-business partners)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »

All this concern about the meat is funny.  When poors die we let the meat go to waste.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »

To jmfcst and the other gun-people - which gun is the best for getting away with it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies