Politico: Allen West a likely presidential candidate in 2016 or 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:13:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Politico: Allen West a likely presidential candidate in 2016 or 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politico: Allen West a likely presidential candidate in 2016 or 2020?  (Read 5321 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: April 17, 2012, 11:37:01 PM »

I'm blown away at how so many are under the impression that these Tea Party-fueled people will still be around 4 years from now. Much like the Obama people, they surged until they got their members elected and have now fluttered away in the wind. Shifting demographics also make it far less likely to see someone like West elected in 2016.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Allen West gone after November if the new 18th resembles the old 22nd. I've heard it's more Republican but the only reason he got into office was a combination of the national climate and the fact that FL-22 was the most expensive House battle of the cycle.

Yes- I would probably back him for the GOP nomination but boy... he vs Hillary would be a tough choice!

Come back to our side! You know Saxby oughta be flinched.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies