Debate time has expired. The Assembly will now vote on the final text. This vote will last 24 hours, or until all members have voted;
Miscellaneous Things Act
1. Tioga County, Pennsylvania shall be renamed Futtbuck County, Pennsylvania.
2. The Naso Theatre of the Northeast shall be constructed in Northeast Philadelphia. Only movies produced in the 1980s will be shown. Showings will be in black and white, and will be free for all Northeast residents.
3. State law enforcement officers must notify a suspect of his or her Wormy Rights upon arrest.
4. Governors shall be given a numbering sequence. The current governor shall be Governor Napoleon I, followed by Governor Napoleon II, then Governor Napoleon III, and so on. Governors may insert their own name for convenience: Governor "Name" Napoleon "Number".
5. School lunches shall have a soy milk alternative.
6. The Northeast Region shall provide $50 million to the University of Connecticut to create the Homelycooking Library of Elections and Statistics, with the goal of becoming the world's largest database of election results.
7. Gillette Stadium is hereby declared an environmental emergency zone. Clean up projects may take up to six years.