Indian Cuisine Preference
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:57:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Indian Cuisine Preference
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Do you prefer North Indian or South Indian Cuisine?
North Indian

South Indian

Other - specify

Don't like Indian food at all

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Indian Cuisine Preference  (Read 9856 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2013, 03:38:59 PM »

I'm currently sort of seeing an Indian girl.

Wow, I think that's the first time I've known a white guy who was 'seeing', even 'sort of', and Indian girl.  Do her parents know?  Or do you mean you just have a coffee with her between classes at the Starbucks? (though I would say that is already pretty shocking).

Don't mean to resurrect this corpse of a thread... but the Comedy Goldmine directed me here and the bolded bit amused me. 

opebo, if you don't mind I'm going to start referring to Starbucks as "the Starbucks"
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 03:41:05 PM »

Wow, I think that's the first time I've known a white guy who was 'seeing', even 'sort of', and Indian girl.  Do her parents know?  Or do you mean you just have a coffee with her between classes at the Starbucks? (though I would say that is already pretty shocking).

Don't mean to resurrect this corpse of a thread... but the Comedy Goldmine directed me here and the bolded bit amused me. 

opebo, if you don't mind I'm going to start referring to Starbucks as "the Starbucks"

That is the correct form and practice, my dear protege, and soon all the kids will be doing it.  I thank you for your adept attention.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »

That is the correct form and practice, my dear protege, and soon all the kids will be doing it.  I thank you for your adept attention.

I can be your protege?  Oh, cool beans.  Alright then, I'll spread your use of the English language (and credit you with it, of course) among the youths in the Bad Place if you agree to enshrine me as an adept prognosticator of presidential elections.  Look at my sig and you'll see you've already done so, but I'm a bit of an egoist and I require praise. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies