4/20 plans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:24:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  4/20 plans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4/20 plans  (Read 16769 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 20, 2012, 09:01:00 AM »

Writing.  Lots and lots and lots of writing.  About Nazis.  In honor of Adolf Hitler's birthday.

Damn it, Mikado...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 03:15:36 PM »

Remembering that it's apparently not okay for people who abstain from smoking pot to make a point of their personal or moral objections, but is okay for people who do smoke pot to make fun of everyone who doesn't.

Perfect
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »

Where is the prudery? Some - no, most - people simply don't want to smoke. It's "self righteous" when we look down on people that do but it's ok if the non-smokers are mocked for not "allowing themselves to get high?" And we have to explain to you why we don't want to get high? So my values have to meet yours or at least be explained because they're so "strange?" And I'm self righteous? Please.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12:00 AM »

Where is the prudery? Some - no, most - people simply don't want to smoke. It's "self righteous" when we look down on people that do but it's ok if the non-smokers are mocked for not "allowing themselves to get high?" And we have to explain to you why we don't want to get high? So my values have to meet yours or at least be explained because they're so "strange?" And I'm self righteous? Please.

No, we just don't need lectures about what we choose to do with our lives. If you don't smoke, good for you. Makes no difference to me.

But then again, you vote Santorum so I suppose other people's personal lives are a matter of great importance for you.

...and if you actually bothered to read some of the posts here and my response, you'll see that non-smokers are getting something like a lecture on how we ought to get high or at least explain our "strange" feelings against it. That is telling me what to do with my life but I know it's easier to avoid that so you can make a predictable but seriously reaching Santorum comment.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 07:42:13 AM »

No, we just don't need lectures about what we choose to do with our lives. If you don't smoke, good for you. Makes no difference to me.

But then again, you vote Santorum so I suppose other people's personal lives are a matter of great importance for you.

...and if you actually bothered to read some of the posts here and my response, you'll see that non-smokers are getting something like a lecture on how we ought to get high or at least explain our "strange" feelings against it. That is telling me what to do with my life but I know it's easier to avoid that so you can make a predictable but seriously reaching Santorum comment.

No-one is telling you to get high if you don't want to. Unlike the people you support, we respect yr. right to choose. Just don't come into this thread and act morally superior to us.

For about the third time now (your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking), I am pointing out that the self righteous are telling us that we should at least explain why because our "strange" values don't make sense to them. That's someone getting on their high horse so knock off your hypocritical routine of whining about the people I support when you act just as morally superior.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:41:49 AM »

You are mind numbingly dense.

How did I come here to air my superiority? My post was directly in response to posts from others that wanted explanations for non-smokers "strange" values. Just because the thread is about smoking doesn't mean your reactions towards non-smokers aren't self righteous. That makes literally no sense. I understand the topic was about smoking but that doesn't mean my commentary is meant to be "morally superior."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 03:46:13 PM »

You are mind numbingly dense.

How did I come here to air my superiority? My post was directly in response to posts from others that wanted explanations for non-smokers "strange" values. Just because the thread is about smoking doesn't mean your reactions towards non-smokers aren't self righteous. That makes literally no sense. I understand the topic was about smoking but that doesn't mean my commentary is meant to be "morally superior."

And once again you're playing the victim. I'm not being self-righteous at all. I have said REPEATEDLY, if you don't want to smoke then it's your choice. I've also pointed out that if things were run YOUR way, everyone in this thread who does smoke would go to jail. You are continually failing to point out how I'm considering you "strange".

Roll Eyes No where am I "playing the victim." Please stop using childish escape routes when you're losing an argument. My response was to those here that wanted a reason for my "strange" lifestyle choice. That's acting morally superior and I (along with Marokai, who is anything but an ally of mine) was simply pointing out the self righteous and hypocritical behavior of such posters.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 04:01:07 PM »

I'm not trying to use "childish escape routes" and I never said your lifestyle choice was strange. No-one is being self righteous except for people like you who come into this thread and then bitch when people react badly to you.

Yikes. Still not getting the picture? For about the seventh time, others said the lifestyle is strange and requires explaining. That's self righteous to me. I wasn't judging anyone for smoking so stop whining about me coming in here and lecturing others on their choices. I was defending my fellow non-smokers for the nonsense we receive because we choose not to smoke.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 09:21:09 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2012, 09:22:42 AM by Keystone Phil »

I'm not trying to use "childish escape routes" and I never said your lifestyle choice was strange. No-one is being self righteous except for people like you who come into this thread and then bitch when people react badly to you.

Yikes. Still not getting the picture? For about the seventh time, others said the lifestyle is strange and requires explaining. That's self righteous to me. I wasn't judging anyone for smoking so stop whining about me coming in here and lecturing others on their choices. I was defending my fellow non-smokers for the nonsense we receive because we choose not to smoke.

You recieve no nonsense for it that you haven't brought on yrself, but whatever.

Why does Phil always feel the need to play the part of the martyr?

Two hilariously predictable replies. You're proven wrong so it's time to quickly turn to the usual irrelevant responses. It's like if I mentioned your laughable bipolar political views, Windis.

Anyway, Marokai and others point out the blatant hypocrisy, I agree but somehow I'm the one being holier-than-thou and a martyr! Love it, kids. Love it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 10:20:14 AM »

And now you're bringing up things that aren't even irrelevant.

Ah. Like how I'm allegedly judgmental but no comment of mine was self righteous at all. I simply defended myself and others against comments that labeled my choice as "weird" and in need of explanation. But that's apparently a "childish" thing to do. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies