Just what we've been waiting for...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:41:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Just what we've been waiting for...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just what we've been waiting for...  (Read 751 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 14, 2005, 03:45:48 PM »
« edited: January 14, 2005, 04:14:34 PM by Vice President Keystone Phil »

Naso runs for re-election but will he win? Check it out!

(Hopefully, we can get you a good link soon.)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 03:49:17 PM »

Seems like that link isn't working well. Once it gets fixed, the new link will be posted.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »

Seems like that link isn't working well. Once it gets fixed, the new link will be posted.

Uh, it's not working because it's a link to something on your hard drive.  You need to post it to a server somewhere.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 03:56:58 PM »

Uh, it's not working because it's a link to something on your hard drive.  You need to post it to a server somewhere.

Naso asked me to post it. I tried another link and still no luck. Do you have any idea how to post a video if all you have is the Windows Media Player window up? If someone can't find out how to get a link, you'll never get to see it.   Sad
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 04:03:14 PM »

Naso asked me to post it. I tried another link and still no luck. Do you have any idea how to post a video if all you have is the Windows Media Player window up? If someone can't find out how to get a link, you'll never get to see it.   Sad

Angelfire won't allow for linking from other sites; Naso has to post a link on his own website for it to work.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

Angelfire won't allow for linking from other sites; Naso has to post a link on his own website for it to work.

I think his Angelfire blog is the only thing he has. Would anyone be willing to post a link on their site? The forum needs to see this.  Smiley
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 12:33:57 AM »

Er, email it to cyberlord AT gmail DOT com, and I'll see if I can upload it to my company server.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 12:40:26 AM »

At this point it's pointless. Naso won't send a link to the video. Too bad. It really is interesting.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2005, 12:40:44 AM »

Whats the weather report like for his entire campaign?
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2005, 12:41:50 AM »

Alright, whatever.  Lol at the moment, our webserver is pretty empty, so I've got room to spare, and I figured I'd offer.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies