Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2017, 08:43:13 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!  (Read 15781 times)
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2012, 10:09:35 am »
Ignore

Thank you to everyone who put their faith in Kalwejt and I with their votes and preferences. We will not let you down. Unfortunately, events that transpired last night have made useless the speech I prepared. So it goes. I may or may ot write a new one. Needless to say, my belief that Atlasia needs significant changes has been reinforced. We will be getting to work straight away. Congratulations to my opponents for making it a good race, and Tweed especially, who I think is undercredited for driving much of the debate over the course of the campaign with his "wacky" ideas. Smiley

Yeah, after four years of being a non-disruptive poster on the forum, never considered a troublemaker, even someone who was liked well enough to be elected Atlasian President, Napoleon should be allowed to stay.

Make Pepe Apolitical Again
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2012, 12:00:22 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations, Mr President. We at the Labor Party have hopes for your coalition.

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Yeah that's right, I said Siam. Why don't you go tell Pedro Martinez
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.29, S: -6.26

P

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2012, 01:16:28 pm »
Ignore

Congrats. The People shall place their trust in you for the time being, until a better offer comes alongyou leave office!
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2012, 01:36:39 pm »
Ignore

I will be speaking once results are made official by the SoFE.

Yeah, after four years of being a non-disruptive poster on the forum, never considered a troublemaker, even someone who was liked well enough to be elected Atlasian President, Napoleon should be allowed to stay.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2012, 05:35:52 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations.  It was a fun campaign, and you certainly earned it.  Here's to looking forward to a fun four months Smiley
President North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2012, 06:40:46 pm »
Ignore

Congrats Mr. President and Vice President elect! I look forward to finding common ground over areas of mutual interest and concern, over these next four months.

President of the Atlasian Republic

SJoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2012, 10:06:37 pm »
Ignore

Sincerely, congratulations Mr. President-Elect.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout