Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:00:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!  (Read 23022 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: April 22, 2012, 08:35:53 PM »

guess I'll have to cut off part of your bourgeois-left (second time I'm using that term in the span two posts: good times) if I'm going to win.  cut it off with something sharp.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:41:13 AM »

Napoleon, Tweed, stop bickering and commit to working together with each other and with the Snowstalker campaign and my Labor Party to make sure the right doesn't steamroll the left, bourgeois or otherwise, when we are divided.

I can get talked into the preferencing nonsense but the idea that I will sublimate my egocentric campaign to the whims of a Party I've never been a part of.... go watch The West Wing re-runs!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 07:42:02 AM »

"I can't express how disappointed I am with the turn out in this election. It is unlikely we will even reach 80 votes. In my first election as a voter, there were over 100 votes. In plain speak, this means we have lost nearly (or even more than) 20% of our players. That, to me, is unacceptable. A special thank you to those who did make it out to vote."

yeah that's cause the game is f*kin shot

you'd think leftist reformists would've learned in 1933
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »

if you actually went to NYC my boys would rough you up
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »

Tweed retort delivered in the comfort of his own home

Atlasia needs a follower. Atlasia needs someone with no record (except for the possibility of a criminal record) to lead us into the dark tunnel of despair and death. For too long we have seen a nation of insidious optimism. Atlasia needs a president that sits on the sidelines, and views the position as merely ceremonious. Our next President must create a slew of massive problems.

again employing the inversion principle to display how uselessly boring the platitudes spouted by my opponents can be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies