Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:27:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!  (Read 23021 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 23, 2012, 11:45:00 AM »

Napoleon, Tweed, stop bickering and commit to working together with each other and with the Snowstalker campaign and my Labor Party to make sure the right doesn't steamroll the left, bourgeois or otherwise, when we are divided.

I can get talked into the preferencing nonsense but the idea that I will sublimate my egocentric campaign to the whims of a Party I've never been a part of.... go watch The West Wing re-runs!

Great, then preference, please, unless you want a President Clarence. If Tweedism has value as a revolutionary movement then it will have value regardless of whether you or he or Napoleon is President and Napoleon as President won't actively make things worse in the short term, believe me.

Glad to know I am such a specter around these parts...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »

In the same boat pal- get well soon
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »

Napoleon, how do you feel about The Equal Representation Act currently being debated in the Senate?

I disagree with it, to a slightly larger degree than my disagreement with the Clarence/Yelnoc ticket's assertion that the Senate isn't broke and doesn't need fixed. In fact, I also disagree with your statements about gerrymandering, which would make my job more fun for whoever is fortunate enough to hold it.

There are many problems with the Regional Senate seats not limited to a lack of competition and inactivity. We should evaluate possible solutions but I do not see this amendment as a solution. I encourage Atlasians to keep an open mind about those of us voicing potential solutions. Change is not always bad.
In addition to what Yelnoc said- I ask you to cite where either Yelnoc or I asserted what you say we did...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »

Napoleon- I encourage you to ask a policy question in the debate as I did re:Syria... I'd be happy to do so as well but didn't want to "hog the mike"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies