Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2014, 04:54:30 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  June 2012 Presidential Election Poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: To whom will you give first preference in this June's Presidential election?
Former Senator Tweed (Communist Party of Atlasia) / Former President bgwah (Unaffiliated)   -7 (16.3%)
Senator clarence (Whig)   -9 (20.9%)
Governor Napoleon (Liberal) / IDS Legislator Kalwejt (Imperial Bloc)   -16 (37.2%)
NE Representative Snowstalker (Labor)   -4 (9.3%)
Secretary of External Affairs benconstantine (Unaffiliated)   -3 (7%)
Other   -2 (4.7%)
Undecided   -2 (4.7%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: June 2012 Presidential Election Poll  (Read 1177 times)
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2012, 10:39:48 pm »
Ignore

Third attempt. Amended to include clarence & exclude an apparent joke candidacy. Thanks to Napoleon and Scott for pointing out my errors.

President William McKinley
clarence
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 10:43:15 pm »
Ignore

I haven't declared

AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 10:55:06 pm »
Ignore

I haven't declared

But you've toyed with the idea. You can be the Chris Christie of Atlasia!

President William McKinley
clarence
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 10:56:46 pm »
Ignore

I haven't declared

But you've toyed with the idea. You can be the Chris Christie of Atlasia!
L O L- hopefully in better shape!!!

Snowstalker
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -8.39, S: -3.30

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 06:03:58 am »
Ignore

I dropped out and endorsed Napoleon.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 08:30:53 am »
Ignore

Other -- me

Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:54 am »
Ignore

for future reference I am registered with the Communist Party of Atlasia (Marxist-Leninist-Tweedist)
Mideast Assemblyman Ben
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 10:08:53 am »
Ignore

I vote for myself, with Clarence as my Second Preference.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 02:15:23 pm »
Ignore

I would have supported Snowstalker because he was member and, indeed, Vice-Chairman of the party I lead, but now I'll be voting Napoleon. My prior Tweedist sympathies were predicated on the assumption that Tweed's game plan was better thought out than it seems to be now.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
Senator Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 02:20:37 pm »
Ignore

I would have supported Snowstalker because he was member and, indeed, Vice-Chairman of the party I lead, but now I'll be voting Napoleon. My prior Tweedist sympathies were predicated on the assumption that Tweed's game plan was better thought out than it seems to be now.
Wait, what made you un-support Snowy?

Alfred is the only acceptable option

Clinton they've discovered our lovechild Sad

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 02:20:49 pm »
Ignore

My vote will go to the eventual conservative candidate, and my 2nd preference will go to Ben. That's it as of now.
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 02:21:39 pm »
Ignore

He dropped out and endorsed Kalwejt and me.

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
Senator Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »
Ignore

Ah. Did he quit permanently?

Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 02:23:22 pm »
Ignore

No, thankfully. I would have been very upset if he had, though I understand why he was frustrated.

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 02:24:24 pm »
Ignore

I'm trying to ascertain whether or not he's still Vice-Chairman of the Labor Party. I'd prefer to assume that he's not, since he threatened a party split.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 02:25:17 pm »
Ignore

Well, after this tirade against the electorate AND Senator-elect wormyguy ...

F**k the voters. What the hell kind of asshole votes for f**king Wormyguy? I am canceling my campaign and leaving Atlasia indefinitely.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:27:20 pm by Assemblyman of the Mideast ZuWo »Logged
Senator Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 02:27:13 pm »
Ignore

He de-deregistered, though, but that was when he still thought he had won.

Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 02:27:24 pm »
Ignore

Yes. As much as it pains me to say this, he's lost next to all credibility, I think within both the Labor Party and the electorate at large.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 02:34:24 pm »
Ignore

I'll admit I lost a bit of respect for Snowy after the tirade but I know he means well, so I no longer hold anything against him. He just got caught in the heat of the moment.

RG Fritz
JLD
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.48

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 04:05:54 pm »
Ignore

I remain undecided at this point in time.  While I am definitely leaning towards the Napolean/Kalwejt ticket, I look forward to seeing a vigorous debate among the candidates to help me determine which ticket is most likely to raise Atlasia from the trash heap it has become, and restore her former glory.

Jerseyrules
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 05:26:24 pm »
Ignore

Other -- me

I'll begin working on your superpac.  Or are we not allowed to talk to each other? Wink

Drink Too Much:
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=147022.0

Skyrim now, Skyrim tomorrow, Morrowind Forever!

An Empire of Stars and Stripes:

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=156974.0

FOOL!  I AM Cathcon!

Endorsements:
Governor: Brown (CA), Corbett (PA), Scott (FL)
House: Emken (CA)
Other: Rob McCoy (CA Assembly)
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:27:20 pm »
Ignore

Other -- me

I'll begin working on your superpac.  Or are we not allowed to talk to each other? Wink

All help is welcome Smiley

LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 02:29:59 am »
Ignore

Tweed because there is no other left-wing option. I am quite dissapointed that snowstalker quit and that wormy is elected. I guess the other option out of the right-wingers was a lot worse(fascist). But beyond paul-tarded insane libertarian is no picnic either.
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 02:39:50 am »
Ignore

Tweed because there is no other left-wing option.

Sorry, Seatown, but you need to get your facts straight here. Kalwejt and I have been intimately involved in left-wing politics for quite some time (him being Vice President under Fritz when I registered). I replaced a right wing Senator in a right wing region when I was first elected, and helped Snowstalker, Nathan, and Scott win a series of special elections to the Northeast Assembly that resulted in that chambers first ever leftist majority. We used that success to help Snowstalker become the Northeast's first left wing Governor since 2008! As a Senator I worked to end the wars, modernize our infrastructure, preserve national health care, shorten the work week, protect the environment, and invest in the education of our youth. Looking at someone's PM score is easy. Building the type of resume that Kalwejt and I offer is a bit tougher. I hope that you can look closely at my record, and compare it to that of Tweed's, and let me know where I come up short.

LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 02:52:03 am »
Ignore

Tweed because there is no other left-wing option.

Sorry, Seatown, but you need to get your facts straight here. Kalwejt and I have been intimately involved in left-wing politics for quite some time (him being Vice President under Fritz when I registered). I replaced a right wing Senator in a right wing region when I was first elected, and helped Snowstalker, Nathan, and Scott win a series of special elections to the Northeast Assembly that resulted in that chambers first ever leftist majority. We used that success to help Snowstalker become the Northeast's first left wing Governor since 2008! As a Senator I worked to end the wars, modernize our infrastructure, preserve national health care, shorten the work week, protect the environment, and invest in the education of our youth. Looking at someone's PM score is easy. Building the type of resume that Kalwejt and I offer is a bit tougher. I hope that you can look closely at my record, and compare it to that of Tweed's, and let me know where I come up short.
It's not just the PM score, but membership in the Liberal party. Polnut has lower score than you, but he is governing like a centrist because of other factors. I am just disappointed that nobody will be running on the labor ticket. The only problem i have with Tweed is his support of FPTP system, but free trade being a second point on Liberal party's platform makes it a tough sell.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout