Here is what Mitt Romney needs -- a war hero (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:41:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Here is what Mitt Romney needs -- a war hero (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Here is what Mitt Romney needs -- a war hero  (Read 2495 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 23, 2012, 09:17:53 AM »

I agree 100%

Out of many, I believe some one such as Duncan Hunter (either, but talking about the first here) would be perfect... former Army Ranger, Bronze Star and Vietnam service, former Chairman of House Armed Services Committee, and a consistent conservative
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »

Please elaborate
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 01:19:28 AM »

Saxby Chambliss. Comes with the added benefit of giving Romney an advantage in GA and neighboring FL.
You think Chambliss is a war hero? Saxby Chambliss is the definition of a chickenhawk- a wanna-be "tough guy" who received five deferments during Vietnam and then has the gall to question whether his opponent in 02- a Silver Star recipient- has the "courage to lead" and THEN the GOP puts him on the Armed Services Committee where he gives lectures on how "military life is fundamentally different from civilian life"

I'd rather vote for the sh**t stain on my drawers after a good laugh then any ticket that has Chickenhawk Chambliss on it... he is NOT a war hero...he not only never served- not only duckd service- but he demeaned and slandered a true American hero. Every veteran in the country would pull the lever for Obama- myself included
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »

Saxby Chambliss. Comes with the added benefit of giving Romney an advantage in GA and neighboring FL.
You think Chambliss is a war hero? Saxby Chambliss is the definition of a chickenhawk- a wanna-be "tough guy" who received five deferments during Vietnam and then has the gall to question whether his opponent in 02- a Silver Star recipient- has the "courage to lead" and THEN the GOP puts him on the Armed Services Committee where he gives lectures on how "military life is fundamentally different from civilian life"

I'd rather vote for the sh**t stain on my drawers after a good laugh then any ticket that has Chickenhawk Chambliss on it... he is NOT a war hero...he not only never served- not only duckd service- but he demeaned and slandered a true American hero. Every veteran in the country would pull the lever for Obama- myself included

"Military life is fundamentally different from civilian life. For instance, contrast my five deferments and civilian life to the Silver Star and Bronze Star earned by my previous opponent (a triple amputee due to injuries suffered in Vietnam) whom I defeated through television ads comparing him to Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein." Seriously, where does Chambliss go from that first line?
You and I can be good friends-
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies