Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:53:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire  (Read 1916 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 24, 2012, 02:45:06 PM »

(Romney's parents weren't millionaires when he was born either).

That's not very believable. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 03:24:27 PM »

So while George was upper middle class when Mitt was born and later rose to become upper class, it's quite believable that he wasn't a millionaire at the time.

I'm sure they were more than millionaires in 2012 dollars.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:59 AM »

God forbid somebody choose to be born to wealthy parents. Mitt made such a poor choice when he chose his parents! He should have chosen to be born to other parents, preferably poor ones because there is nobility in being poor. George Romney did not deserve all of that income/wealth as a result of his time and labor. It all should have been sent to Washington, DC, so that our wise bureaucrats could redistribute it to hard-working welfare recipients.

Precisely.  An exploiter and class-enemy should automatically be disqualified from receiving the vote of any person who has to toil - that is, is exploited.   The people should call for his beheading, not his election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies