20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:28:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote.
20RP12 (Ind-WI)/Windis (Lab-VT)

Napoleon (Lib-CT)/Kalwejt (IB-AL)

Boss Tweed (CPA-NY)/Bgwah (ELP-WA)

Benconstine (Ind-VA)/TBD

Clarence (Whg-FL)/TBD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: 20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll  (Read 3980 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 25, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »

Hmm. The only common trend with these polls is that Napoleon wins or is tied for 1st.
But here we have Tweed tied with Napoleon, and in that other poll, Tweed has just surpassed the governor, though that might not last. This will be quite a fascinating election. Curly

Tweed has not really come close, yet alone passed me, in any poll. And he gets crushed in a head to head with clarence, which I would win handily. The Left can with me, or lose with Tweed. There is a choice.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »

Hmm. The only common trend with these polls is that Napoleon wins or is tied for 1st.
But here we have Tweed tied with Napoleon, and in that other poll, Tweed has just surpassed the governor, though that might not last. This will be quite a fascinating election. Curly

Tweed has not really come close, yet alone passed me, in any poll. And he gets crushed in a head to head with clarence, which I would win handily. The Left can with me, or lose with Tweed. There is a choice.
A few hours ago you were both tied. I had a feeling it was due to the small sample size polled at the time. Anyway you already have the support of the majority of the Atlasian left since Snowy dropped out. I wouldn't worry about that.
Of course he has our support because we don't want a right wing candidate to win, but he is a Romney of the left. A better idea for the left would be to have Tweed's VP run as a left wing choice and pair him up with a different VP.

Feel free to stop trashing the candidate and the party that tried to help get your candidates elected last week whenever you want to. Smiley

If I'm Romney, doesn't that make whoever Seatown supports Rick Santorum? Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »

Tweed came out of nowhere so he is Herman Cain. Naturally, 20RP12 is Ron Paul. I guess that makes Clarence Gingrich and Ben is who?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 06:51:10 PM »

You're like the liberal Rick Perry. You're kind of the anti-Napoleon cuz you're the only major left-leaning candidate other than Napoleon.

Since when is Ben left-leaning? Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 07:12:48 PM »

You're like the liberal Rick Perry. You're kind of the anti-Napoleon cuz you're the only major left-leaning candidate other than Napoleon.

Since when is Ben left-leaning? Tongue

Since

and

E: -5.81, S: 0.35

Of course this is rather unimportant and not an attack on Ben but I would like to show how such evidence isn't really evidence. Wink

Democrats aren't left wing at all. PM scores are the most useless thing ever. Most of all,
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »

No one gas attacked Ben.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies