BREAKING: Gingrich is finally out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:51:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  BREAKING: Gingrich is finally out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Gingrich is finally out  (Read 3657 times)
billbillerson
Eversole
Rookie
United States

« on: April 25, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »

In more important news, I took a really big sh**t today.
billbillerson
Eversole
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »

For those of you bashing Gingrich's "profound" and "historic" statements... the man was Speaker of the HOuse who led to the GOP control of the House for the first time in four decades... he IS a historic figure and certainly more then any of us commenting about him here on this board. I will give you he's a bit arrogant- but the man has achieved very much in his career

And his problem was not knowing when to stop. He made an ass out of him self and put a blemish on that historic career.
billbillerson
Eversole
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »

For those of you bashing Gingrich's "profound" and "historic" statements... the man was Speaker of the HOuse who led to the GOP control of the House for the first time in four decades... he IS a historic figure and certainly more then any of us commenting about him here on this board. I will give you he's a bit arrogant- but the man has achieved very much in his career

And his problem was not knowing when to stop. He made an ass out of him self and put a blemish on that historic career.
I agree- but to say that he isn't a major figure in American history (at least recent) would be false

Absolutely agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies