Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:53:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You too ?
Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney  (Read 7022 times)
NY Jew

« on: April 25, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »

Former President Jimmy Carter told MSNBC that President Obama would likely win re-election this fall, but said that he would be "comfortable" with Mitt Romney as president.

Said Carter: "I'd rather have a Democrat but I would be comfortable -- I think Romney has shown in the past, in his previous years as a moderate or progressive... that he was fairly competent as a governor and also running the Olympics as you know. He's a good solid family man and so forth, he's gone to the extreme right wing positions on some very important issues in order to get the nomination. What he'll do in the general election, what he'll do as president I think is different."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/04/25/carter_would_be_comfortable_with_romney.html
now if only Carter said this a few months ago Santorum would winning now.
NY Jew

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »

Naive fool.  Why do so many liberals here like this guy?

Probably because he's weak, inefficient and ineffective, but has a big heart (i.e., the personification of liberalism).
while your right on the first 3 point don't underestimate this anti semite's bad heart.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies