Sad story..
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:25:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sad story..
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sad story..  (Read 593 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 01, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »

Last night I was out driving on the motorbike quite late, and I saw a puppy run across the road right in front of me (I was going slowly), and continue across the broad thoroughfare narrowly being missed by a truck going my way, to final getting run over horribly by a slow-going Lexus in the opposing lanes.  His wails were really horrible. I felt quite effected by it all night.

One thing about riding motorbikes, you see these thing so up close and personal.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »

Last night I was out driving on the motorbike quite late, and I saw a puppy run across the road right in front of me (I was going slowly), and continue across the broad thoroughfare narrowly being missed by a truck going my way, to final getting run over horribly by a slow-going Lexus in the opposing lanes.  His wails were really horrible. I felt quite effected by it all night.

One thing about riding motorbikes, you see these thing so up close and personal.

Why do you feel the need to share that? Was anyone in a position to actually help the poor little thing? Even to pick it up and do the right thing?
Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario)
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:22:47 PM »

Now, thanks to you, the rest of us will be similary effected. Way to go.
Redalgo
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »

Sad
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 10:09:40 PM »

Opebo comes here and shares a little slice of his soul with us and you monsters complain? Shame on you all.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

This is perhaps as saddening as hearing of the passing of Til the bunny- that put me down for a couple of days, I was surprised how much I reacted to it. Thankfully we have no pictures.

Counterpoint: this stupid squirrel was running up and down the road, no way to avoid it- but thankfully I didn't run it over! Great way to start the morning.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:41:10 PM »

Now, thanks to you, the rest of us will be similary effected. Way to go.

affected
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies