Do you more frequently wear a tie or a band shirt? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:37:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you more frequently wear a tie or a band shirt? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you more frequently wear a tie or a band shirt?
Tie

Band shirt

Never wear either

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Do you more frequently wear a tie or a band shirt?  (Read 3051 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 27, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »

On a normal week, at least once a week, as my school has it as part of their mass uniform. I just wore a bow tie today since for a concert I had to wear a tux. However, I do often frequently wear a Pink Floyd t-shirt for track, so it could be closer than I thought.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »

On a normal week, at least once a week, as my school has it as part of their mass uniform.

I know Catholic schools often require Mass attendance during the week (don't see the point in that really since supposedly you'd be going on Sunday anyway but whatever), but they make you wear a tie to it? Wow! Considering only olds would wear a tie to church normally.

Would kids wear a polo and kakhis to school normally either? It's called a uniform. I'll be soldiers, had they never joined the military, probably wouldn't be normally wearing a US Army uniform. Uniforms aren't meant to be normal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies