Lincolin Chafee /Arlen Specter (R) vs Zell Miller/ Robert Byrd (D) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:28:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Lincolin Chafee /Arlen Specter (R) vs Zell Miller/ Robert Byrd (D) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
D  Chaffe/ Specter

D  Miller/ Byrd

R  Chaffe/ Specter

R  Miller/ Byrd

I  Chaffe/Specter

I  Miller/Byrd

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Lincolin Chafee /Arlen Specter (R) vs Zell Miller/ Robert Byrd (D)  (Read 5094 times)
FerrisBueller86
jhsu

« on: January 15, 2005, 01:58:46 PM »

I would definitely vote for Chafee.

We can assume that the states that normally vote Democratic would vote for Chafee and that the states that normally vote Republican would vote for Miller.

Would any heavily Democratic or Republican states stick to the same party (which means voting for the different ideology in this case)?  Would Chafee be able to win in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota as Republicans normally do, or would these states defect to the Democratic candidate?  Would Oregon and Washington vote for Miller or would they defect to Chafee?

Which states would be the battleground states?  The same battleground states as 2000 and 2004 or different states?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies