Oakvale/Cincinnatus 2012: The Independent Ticket: Concession. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:52:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Oakvale/Cincinnatus 2012: The Independent Ticket: Concession. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oakvale/Cincinnatus 2012: The Independent Ticket: Concession.  (Read 11684 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: April 29, 2012, 04:19:25 AM »

You'll get a high preference. Not my first preference, but a high one nevertheless. This race has lacked a centrist ticket so far, so it's good to see that gap filled!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:19:39 PM »

PS: I agree with Napoleon that infighting on the Left would be a very move electorally - if there'd been a decent transfer pact last year Ben or I would have won on the strength of left-wing votes - this time around I think all left-of-center candidates can agree that we should all give high preferences to each other. Smiley

Does that mean the Oakvale/Cincinnatus ticket can be considered a ticket of the left?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 03:25:16 AM »

I think I know why you made that just now. Wink

The People deserve to know if a ticket is employing dirty and desperate tactics. I reject the culture of corruption that I see coming from my opponent's campaign.

I suppose the Oakvale/Cincinnatus ticket is being addressed here. What can you say about the reproach that your campaign employs "dirty and desperate tactics" as well as "corruption"?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:14:22 AM »

FYI I have decided to endorse your ticket for 2nd preference. While I don't see eye to eye with you on many issues your ticket is my favorite leftist ticket nonetheless. I believe that you are more willing and able to find common solutions with diverse political groups than the other left tickets in the race. Thus, an Oakvale presidency will be more effective when it comes to working with the Senate, which is made up of people with various political backgrounds. You also tend to treat your political opponents with respect and what you two have got to say on the issues is usually of substance.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies