Medical marijuana bill passes in NH legislature, but Gov. Lynch threatens veto. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Medical marijuana bill passes in NH legislature, but Gov. Lynch threatens veto. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Medical marijuana bill passes in NH legislature, but Gov. Lynch threatens veto.  (Read 1297 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 29, 2012, 10:09:35 PM »

So the Republicans are pro-weed here but the dumbass Democrat isn't? That's odd since it's the opposite in basically the rest of the country. Who cares if there is a "lack of adequate controls on the distribution of marijuana"? Legalize it for everybody.

It seems that the majority of the Pubs that I know, actually smoke weed. Tongue Weed is easier on the body at my age than booze. Life is beautiful.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 11:04:53 AM »

So the Republicans are pro-weed here but the dumbass Democrat isn't? That's odd since it's the opposite in basically the rest of the country. Who cares if there is a "lack of adequate controls on the distribution of marijuana"? Legalize it for everybody.

It seems that the majority of the Pubs that I know, actually smoke weed. Tongue Weed is easier on the body at my age than booze. Life is beautiful.
How old are those Pubs? Your age? That's a pretty funny thing to picture.

Generally not my age but within range. You know, just because you get old does not mean that ipso facto you just shrivel up and fade away you know. Based on personal experience, there is not only life after 50, but it seems even life after 60.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies