Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 07:51:45 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  Wow, Straha is back!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Wow, Straha is back!  (Read 1637 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2012, 10:22:48 am »
Ignore

How is it trolling to propose that BushOK should devote his efforts to spreading the teachings of Christ to Africa?

The general's hand slipped, and pressed the launch all missiles button by accident.
Jack Sh*t - Do you know me?
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:40 am »
Ignore

How is it trolling to propose that BushOK should devote his efforts to spreading the teachings of Christ to Africa?

Actually, Straha, I agreed with that advice in my last post of Bushie's update thread. I'm so sick of Bushie's Kenyan Adventure I just want him to go NOW.

This may come as a surprise, but I do have a strong head on my shoulders and I am very cognizant of what's going on around me.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2012, 10:28:38 am »
Ignore

If he delays, he'll get tricked by a scam that costs him multiple grand and his current job which means no kenya trip. Sad

The general's hand slipped, and pressed the launch all missiles button by accident.
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2012, 10:29:41 am »
Ignore

If he delays, he'll get tricked by a scam that costs him multiple grand and his current job which means no kenya trip. Sad

I'm sure he'll add you as his FB friend for agreeing with his fellow whackos that he should go now Smiley

This may come as a surprise, but I do have a strong head on my shoulders and I am very cognizant of what's going on around me.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2012, 10:31:20 am »
Ignore

I'm sure he'll add you as his FB friend for agreeing with his fellow whackos that he should go now Smiley
Lulz. After all, I'm merely looking out for him...

GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2012, 10:33:57 am »
Ignore

Lulz. After all, I'm merely looking out for him...

I see that......so do you hand 3 year olds lighters and some charcoal lighter fluid too, David?

Passing Through a Screen Door
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2012, 10:36:10 am »
Ignore

So Bushie seriously removed all his Facebook friends who gave him smart advice and only kept the people who told him ON Company was an opportunity from God?

Victory over Inks dedicated in memory.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2012, 10:37:09 am »
Ignore

So Bushie seriously removed all his Facebook friends who gave him smart advice and only kept the people who told him ON Company was an opportunity from God?
That's what I've heard. That struck me as an unusually poor choice even for him .

Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2012, 10:54:46 am »
Ignore

Ha ha, F[inks] off Inks Tongue

Life is beautiful. I think if you got a death point, conscience would dictate that I get one as well (my first, but hey one can't be a virgin forever now can one?), even though I did not know about the quote rule extension of the death point bridge. Ignorance is no excuse.

The death point "rules" are beginning to remind me a bit of the Internal Revenue Code. Tongue  It doesn't matter though. Nobody is going to get banned who tries in good faith to follow the golden rule, so it's all good.
Passing Through a Screen Door
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2012, 10:57:12 am »
Ignore

I got 8 points just because some mods don't think Family Guy is funny.

Victory over Inks dedicated in memory.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2012, 10:59:27 am »
Ignore

I support the mods in that particular decision.

GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2012, 11:12:24 am »
Ignore

I support the mods in that particular decision.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout