Death Penalty Question (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:18:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Death Penalty Question (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What punishment do you think a convict found guilty of murder, rape, and pedophilia should get?
Republican: Death Penalty

Republican: Life in Prison w/out Parole

Democrat: Death Penalty

Democrat: Life in Prison w/out Parole

independent/third party: Death Penalty

independent/third party: Life in Prison w/out Parole

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Death Penalty Question  (Read 17888 times)
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« on: October 31, 2012, 06:08:09 PM »

I believe the death penalty is to weak & i support a large expansion of the death penalty. i am a huge supporter of capital punishment.
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:47:19 AM »

more like the worst position ever.
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 01:51:22 AM »

more like the worst position ever.
[/quote

What's your angle, newbie?

opposing the death penalty is dume how you can oppose killing our enemies if you oppose your nothing but a hippy daisy picker we need to expand death penalty you kill once you get the death penalty.
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 02:06:05 AM »

opposing the death penalty is dume how you can oppose killing our enemies if you oppose your nothing but a hippy daisy picker we need to expand death penalty you kill once you get the death penalty.

I oppose killing my or anybody else's enemies among other reasons because I'm a Christian. If you support you're nothing but a bloodthirsty atheist*.

*Mods, I'm aware that this sentence doesn't make any sense. I'm engaging in a dialectic, here...

Wow you people make me sick you want to keep murders alive that evil your a pagan for that & that wrong we should kill all criminals and murders if you commit a crime you should get the penalty we need to expand it for example if you do arm robbery i say death penalty is needed.
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 02:09:54 AM »

I oppose killing my or anybody else's enemies among other reasons because I'm a Christian. If you support you're nothing but a bloodthirsty atheist*.

*Mods, I'm aware that this sentence doesn't make any sense. I'm engaging in a dialectic, here...

Wow you people make me sick you want to keep murders alive that evil your a pagan for that & that wrong we should kill all criminals and murders if you commit a crime you should get the penalty we need to expand it for example if you do arm robbery i say death penalty is needed.

What crimes, if any, would you concede that the death penalty might be excessive, unnecessary, or just plain ineffectual as a deterrent for?

If you murder somebody you should get the death penalty it that simple. If you commit armed robery or steal from a bank you should to. It a good idea.
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 04:31:40 AM »

Your grammar and punctuation have clearly been put to death by lethal injection.

Hey SHUT UP
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies