Office of Senator Ben (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:10:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Ben (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Ben  (Read 17803 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: October 22, 2012, 04:18:52 PM »

Congratulations on your victory, Senator Ben, especially on defeating a strong, credible challenger. I hope you will continue your good work for this region and all of Atlasia.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 10:25:35 PM »

I've just introduced legislation that would fully legalize all forms of poker, both live and online.  This bill is dear to my heart, so I hope y'all approve of it.

Completely support.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 09:39:30 AM »

I predict you will win with over 60% of the vote. Wholeheartedly endorsed. Cheesy
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »

What are your thoughts on the proposed Lieutenant Governor amendment being debate in the Mideast Assembly? If I recall correctly, you are a former Lieutenant Governor of the region so I'd be especially interested in hearing your views.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 08:45:39 PM »

I tip my hat to you Senator.  The People commend your noble and selfless decision Smiley  However, you'll be greatly missed Sad

While I haven't had much interaction with you in the past, you've contributed immensely to this game in the last five years, from all I've seen and heard. With your retirement, Atlasia shall be the lesser without your service. Thank you for all you've done, Senator/Governor/Lieutenant Governor/Assemblyman/Ambassador/SoEA.

Maybe someday there'll run a write-in/draft Ben for President campaign someday.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »

Thanks for your support and service, Ben. I hope this isn't the last we see of you in Atlasian public office; the Mideast needs you!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »

Congratulations on your elevation to Attorney General, Ben.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies