A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:50:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations  (Read 10302 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: May 03, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »

I think you have too little faith in the majority of the African American population.  Sure there might be issolated incidents, but I don't see some major racial war going on if Romney is elected.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 01:47:14 AM »

If Romney actually wins this, and we have major race riots, I'll buy you a car.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:55:21 AM »

It's becoming abundantly clear that Rockingham is about 15 years old.
Excuse me? I am providing an argument in favour of my position(see below). Others are choosing to ignore it and ridicule me instead. And I'm the immature one?

Maybe Rockingham thinks the vast majority of Blacks are just violent, drug addled, ghetto people who will riot at the smallest perceived slight. But of course that would make him a racist wouldn't it.....Also kudos to everyone (save the globalizer who has made idiotic posts in the past iirc) from both sides of the aisle who have said this is ridiculous.
No, Rockingham thinks blacks are already suffering economic conditions comparable to a depression, and if you put another depression on top of that+the defeat of a president they have vast sentimental investment in by a percieved racist+that man abolishing welfare programs upon which they increasingly depend+the modern internet(and to a lesser media)'s propensity towards echo chambers of incendiary rage.... their has to be a breaking point where riots occur. 2 years of depression, 4, who knows.

Are people actually insane enough to believe that a breaking point doesn't exist?

Yes, THERE (not "their") is a breaking point where riots occur.  We are not remotely close to that point, though.

What evidence are you basing this theory on?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies