A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:16:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Mitt Romney presidency would be disastrous for race relations  (Read 10325 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: May 05, 2012, 03:38:58 PM »

I don't know what Rockinghams problem is but he doesn't seem to have a clue what he is talking about. First of all Romney will not win unless the economy sours. So if we start seeing a few job reports with less than 50k jobs, or even worse, job losses we will see Obama lose. If Europe starts collapsing and that causes a stock market collapse, the same will happen. But in that situation there will be plenty of justification for that to happen. And in that situation a lot of Latinos and Asians will switch to Romney along with Whites. Hell, I could see some Blacks switching as well. Romney will not run a racist campaign, mainly because he knows that won't work rather than any value system he may have.

Maybe Rockingham thinks the vast majority of Blacks are just violent, drug addled, ghetto people who will riot at the smallest perceived slight. But of course that would make him a racist wouldn't it.....Also kudos to everyone (save the globalizer who has made idiotic posts in the past iirc) from both sides of the aisle who have said this is ridiculous.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:56:34 PM »

It's becoming abundantly clear that Rockingham is about 15 years old.

He was a troll on AH.com back in 08, so he'd have to at least be in his late teens.

Btw wormy, I would be the first minority senator, not you. I guess this is the best thread to say it since its basically just crap otherwise. Tongue
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 02:21:11 AM »

It's becoming abundantly clear that Rockingham is about 15 years old.

He was a troll on AH.com back in 08, so he'd have to at least be in his late teens.

Btw wormy, I would be the first minority senator, not you. I guess this is the best thread to say it since its basically just crap otherwise. Tongue

Asian?  Doesn't count.  (Oppressor, not oppressed).

Brown though, so I dunno.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies