U.S with U.K Party System
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:46:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  U.S with U.K Party System
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: U.S with U.K Party System  (Read 4135 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2005, 07:53:08 AM »

O.K I'll do PA next (BTRD's Minnesota is very good, BTW. When I get round to sticking this all up on a website it'll only need a couple of changes and a bit more detail in rural areas. Stuff on the Twin Cities and Southern MN is very, very good) but I'm not sure whether to start in the SE or SW of the state.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2005, 12:39:26 PM »

O.K I'll do PA next (BTRD's Minnesota is very good, BTW. When I get round to sticking this all up on a website it'll only need a couple of changes and a bit more detail in rural areas. Stuff on the Twin Cities and Southern MN is very, very good) but I'm not sure whether to start in the SE or SW of the state.

Thank you Al
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2005, 01:07:32 PM »

Southeast Al. There is more political diversity in the Southeast. If you do the Southwest/Philly area and all you'll have will be mostly Labour areas with some pockets of Lib Dem support.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 06:41:09 AM »

O.K... I'm going to start with Philly (which could take a while...) then do the 4 Inner/Middle suburban counties. I'm not sure after that whether to do the exurban counties or the Lehigh Valley but that's a while off yet.

PA will probably be one of the most detailed I do 'cos all the different areas are pretty diverse.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2005, 06:40:36 AM »

Pennsylvania

Philadelphia

Most of Philadelphia is dominated by either (mostly Catholic) ethnic working class voters (North East, South etc) or Blacks (North, West etc). Both groups would vote Labour by predictibly large margins in national elections, although in local elections, a lot of independents would get elected.
The small enclaves of affluent whites would usually vote LibDem as a reaction against the two larger groups.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies