Snowstalker for President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:15:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowstalker for President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowstalker for President  (Read 1172 times)
hawkeye59
United States

« on: May 05, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »

VP SPEECH
Atlasia is at one of its most troubled times in its great history. Political participation is at the lowest levels since the first few years. Game reform is vital to Atlasia's survival. But lack of participation is not the only problem facing Atlasia today.

Our economy is not in good shape. We need to implement policies that will jumpstart the economy. Our infrastructure is in shambles. We need to rebuild. Income inequality has never been higher. We need to lower it. Our education system is in total disrepair. We need to fix it. I mean, if we can't afford to educate our nation, how can we give them jobs?

Yes, this may be hard to fix. But that doesn't mean we should just give up, does it? In 1862, when the Confederates were winning battle after battle, did the Union give up? No, we will fight for this great country, and we will fight to make it better.

The candidate who will fight to make Atlasia better, to rescue the economy, to fix our education system, and to implement game reform is Snowstalker. That is why I agreed to be his VP. He will rescue Atlasia from the depths of destruction.

I want to close with a quote from Hubert Humphrey that I found particularly appropriate. In 1977, he said that the moral test of Government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the handicapped. If Snowstalker and I are elected, we will pass that moral test, and we will preserve Atlasia's greatness.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies