amendment one in nc (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:32:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  amendment one in nc (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
will pass by double digits

will pass narrowly

will fail by double digits

will fail narrowly

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: amendment one in nc  (Read 6327 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: May 08, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »

The state shouldn't be getting into the marriage business.  And where there are benefits not related to the "holy" or contractual aspects of the union (inheritance, property rights, etc) lets make it equal.  Let a church decide if it will marry someone, but let all the other stuff be equal beyond that.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 06:41:39 AM »

Let a church decide if it will marry someone, but let all the other stuff be equal beyond that.

Jesus Christ will take care of his church.  But we're not willing to sit silently and leave the soul of America to the opinions of the apostates.

Soul of America? So if America dies can it go to heaven or hell?

Ok. I jest.

But I guess the question I really want to ask is, I take it as a given that you believe that upon your death you will go to heaven because of your belief in the death in resurrection, no? So what does it matter if no states or all 50 legalize gay marriage? Does that prevent up you or anyone else from reaching paradise if they believe in the passion? I realize that Christ may not be pleased with such a development like a bajillion other things this or any other country does but is this a deal breaker or something?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies