Does anyone watch NBA Basketball? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:05:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Does anyone watch NBA Basketball? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone watch NBA Basketball?  (Read 8038 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: May 20, 2012, 02:44:57 PM »

If the heat lose today I'm going to squeal like a little school girl.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »

Trying not to get ahead of myself, but I think Oklahoma City may want to pack some brooms for the trip to Los Angeles!  I'm smelling a possible sweep!!

Absolutely! Your boys are looking scary good. Best of luck with the behemoth San Antonio though. They seem like they're really on a roll this year.

To be perfectly honest, I would rather face San Antonio than the Clippers strange as that sounds.  San Antonio will fall into the same trap that Dallas and the Lakers have fallen into against Oklahoma City.  Their age.  They will be a tough out for sure and they will have home court advantage, but all we have to do is take one game in San Antonio and sweep at home, and we're fine.  If we can win one of the first two games in San Antonio, we will steal home courat advantage.  The Clippers seem to have had our number this year.  They know how to beat Oklahoma City, so I would rather face San Antonio, a team I know we can beat.  The Western Conference Finals will likely go 7 games.

The clippers are a mess. They don't have a real coach, CP3 is injured and the rest of the team is undisciplined. OKC would walk all over them. The Spurs are red hot and Duncan wants his 5th ring. Popivich is the best coach in basketball so if I were you I'd not want to play them. It'll be a great western conference finals regardless, and the winner will likely win the whole thing.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 01:58:09 PM »

As long as the Spurs/OKC/Celtics can eliminate the Heat, I don't care. That said, I'd love to see Timmy Duncan win a 5th ring.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 08:29:31 PM »

I just remembered LeBron won a title after finding this thread. Goddammit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies